Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dejagah makes clear : "I will play for Germany" !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i were Dejagah, i would choose one of the best teams in the world over one of the mediocre teams in Asia.

Comment

screw him..."proud to wear the eagle"? He is not iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        he made the rite decision....our football is hopeless under this regime

i laugh at people who criticize him while they live outside iran behind their computer screen

WHY DONT YOU GUYS GO BACK AND WORK IN IRAN THEN?? dont say shit if ur not willing to do the same
        What are you talkin about? i laugh at people like you. I lived in three different countries and i would represent Iran on every level. NEVER would i represent any other country. everyone that lives outside iran has their personal reason. but we are not talkin about a place for living, we are taking about representation. He is not iranian by heart therefor he will not represent iran. Like Freddy Adu said "I feel more American"

Comment

Originally posted by IranianPrince88 View Post
          What are you talkin about? i laugh at people like you. I lived in three different countries and i would represent Iran on every level. NEVER would i represent any other country. everyone that lives outside iran has their personal reason. but we are not talkin about a place for living, we are taking about representation. He is not iranian by heart therefor he will not represent iran. Like Freddy Adu said "I feel more American"

then go represent iran in whatever job ur doing....why do u represent some other country??

Comment

Originally posted by dvader6 View Post
            F**K him.

if he had joined Iran, his position at TM would have been more or less guaranteed and prolonged. but unless he's a player like ronaldo or messi , he can be sure his stint at germany's nat'l team will be short lived.

now we can stop making threads on this punk.
            yeah, i dont understand why he chose germany. imagine the glory of playing against singapore's u23 and kenya

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                yeah, i dont understand why he chose germany. imagine the glory of playing against singapore's u23 and kenya
                ok now that was funny
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

gol gofti, i used to disagree with dejagah on this issue, but now i totally understand

Comment

Originally posted by Kiafan06 View Post
                    ok...
                    NOW can people stop making threads about this guy??
                    the reason we make threads on him on this forum is beacause he is of iranian origin, he has iranian blood and he is a hammihan, even if he plays for germany.

Some people can't understand his decision because they don't understand his situation and a lot of iranians are soooo nationalist that they can't understand someone doing this and think everybody thinks like they do

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                    his decision to play for germany is no reason to stop making threads about him, you peeps need to grow up
                    agreed.

And some people are underestimating him, he will almost definitely be more succesful than neko.

EDIT: or any of our other players. I will support germany if he plays in the next world cup. I obviosuly don't expect others to do the same but since im so neutral this gives me a reason to choose a team.

when he says he is proud to wear the eagle, that is to show to the germans that he is commited to Germany as many will not accept him as german. And germany has given him a good free life and are most definitely the reason for his success.

i have grown up in england from the age of 2, i am in a similar situation to him but personally i would only play for iran, but i fully 100% understand his decision, even if iran was a free country with a sucesful team i would still fully understand him choosing germany.

Comment

i a from germany and i watching Bundesliga and i can say : Dejagah is Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
                        i a from germany and i watching Bundesliga and i can say : Dejagah is Shit
                        you a from germany areeeeee?
                        and you watching bundesliga haaaaaaaaan???

yeah sure he is. thats why he plays for current Bundesliga Champion and also as starter for Germanys Youth National Team.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          he made the rite decision....our football is hopeless under this regime

i laugh at people who criticize him while they live outside iran behind their computer screen

WHY DONT YOU GUYS GO BACK AND WORK IN IRAN THEN?? dont say shit if ur not willing to do the same

From your statement and your sig, it's very hypocritical. "We Want Freedom" yet you're living outside of Iran.

Come on, people just voice out their frustration because Dejagah could've helped TM tremendously but everybody must accept his decision and move on. If he declares himself more German so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                            ... He's overrated ...
                            :bs:

Comment

^ Damn doggy, you were quick to respond way before I had time to edit it. lol Are you refreshing the thread every second or what?

Comment

Originally posted by IranianPrince88 View Post
                                screw him..."proud to wear the eagle"? He is not iranian.
                                weather you like it or not...HE IS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X