Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dejagah makes clear : "I will play for Germany" !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
    ^ Damn doggy, you were quick to respond way before I had time to edit it. lol Are you refreshing the thread every second or what?
    busted dude!
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi79 View Post
      busted dude!

I don't care, I said that off frustration. Get a life dude.

Comment

then it doesnt belong here.

Comment

i dont blame the guy.. wit all the mess thats going on inside Iran and TM why would he when he could play for germany and play against and among some great footballers

Comment

Who the hell moved the thread? Ohhh yeah I forgot Dejagah has no iranian pride... just hast 30 persian tatoos on hes body, probaly have no meaning...

You people make me sick, Dejagah is and will stay iranian
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
              Who the hell moved the thread? Ohhh yeah I forgot Dejagah has no iranian pride... just hast 30 persian tatoos on hes body, probaly have no meaning...

yea man thats what im saying.....people sound ridiculous....he's probably more iranian than most people who criticize him

Comment

No matter how bad Team melli is or even if we have no future with such a government, I would NEVER, yes NEVER, choose any country over Iran!!!

Even if we loose 50-0 vs Guam or Singapore I would still want to play for Iran.

Playing for a national team means playing with heart!!
                A national team is not for making money or success.
                It means playing with heart for the country you love!!

I have nothing against Dejagah and wish him all the best but I will never understand him.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
                  repped

Comment

its sad that this has beem moved. just when i was praising him he gets dropped for the under21 european final lol .

he will still be picked for germany even if he doesnt play in south africa.

Comment

thankfully dejagah made a decision so were not out there waiting for him to make one.
                      just a few points from me:
                      - i thank him for making a decision
                      - i dont blame him for choosing to play for germany. people already outlined the reason why he did it (raised in germany, played in german youth programs etc.)
                      - IFF is a mess so what the point?
                      - it has nothing to do with him being "less iranian" but rather its the best choice for his career.

**IF ALL OF YOU WHO SAY HES NOT IRANIAN BECAUSE OF THIS THEN LET ME ASK YOU THIS:
                      in what way are you representing iran with great pride? most of the people here live outside of iran and i bet if you have a dual citizenship, you hide your iranian wherever you go (except iran). lets be serious what is there to be proud of? i know we have a history of great culture, but lets be serious thats the past and in all honesty, no one here gives a sh*t about the past of iran/persia but only know the present, and the present isnt anything bright. the only people that care would be ourselves but if you go up to some westerner, they dont

i wish dejagah all the best. im sure he will make iranians proud regardless of where he plays.
                      Last edited by Behzad12; 06-29-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                        its sad that this has beem moved. just when i was praising him he gets dropped for the under21 european final lol .
                        he will still be picked for germany even if he doesnt play in south africa.

he wasn't dropped, he had 2 yellow cards so he was suspended for the finals,
                        but his team-mates destroyed England

THE EAGLES ARE THE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          he wasn't dropped, he had 2 yellow cards so he was suspended for the finals,
                          but his team-mates destroyed England
                          THE EAGLES ARE THE CHAMPS
                          thanks for info, i was quite suprised so i guessed he might have been injured

Comment

He isnt "less" iranian when he wants to play germany but he isnt also "more" iranian when he has 100 tatoos.
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

wise choice

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                wise choice
                                If he is only looking at success/money = I agree
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X