Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dejagah makes clear : "I will play for Germany" !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karimi79 View Post
    you a from germany areeeeee?
    and you watching bundesliga haaaaaaaaan???
    yeah sure he is. thats why he plays for current Bundesliga Champion and also as starter for Germanys Youth National Team.

in the u21 wc has dejagah score only 1 goal and i think he plays not more for u21 Sandro Wagner is much better he has score 2goals in the wc final against UK

Comment

do you honestly blame him, i hope he goes on to have a sucessful career!!!!!!!!!!!! and gets picked for the german world cup squad

Comment

we have known this news for like a year now

Comment

I still think he might play for you guys one day.

If he has no official German cap in three years his answer might be different.

He clearly has feeling for both nations which is totally understandable.

Comment

good for him. Can you blame the guy?
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
              If he is only looking at success/money = I agree
              please tell me what is the purpose of life? sorry to sound vague/stupid but lets be serious, what else do people look for in a profession?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                I don't care, I said that off frustration. Get a life dude.
                rofl @ answer. with your frustration i guess you need a life jigar tala!
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

His choice.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol sandro wagner first start to goals in the whole competition dejagah scored 1 n tat was a tap in

Comment

Maybe when he is 35, he play for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue View Post
                        be to**me chapam
                        yeah man...! fk him..!!

i figured he would after we failed to go wc..!! even if we did, it was gonna 50/50..!!

Comment

he's never gonna make senior german team, so there's still hope, he'll come to us

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                            please tell me what is the purpose of life? sorry to sound vague/stupid but lets be serious, what else do people look for in a profession?
                            Money is not the only purpose of life.
                            also sport, especially football is not just about money anymore

As I already said:
                            Playing for a national team means playing with heart, for the country you love!!

Playing for a club means also playing with heart, but not that much like in a national team. Its more about money and success.

I respect his opinion but of course I am disappointed.
                            He is too much caring for himself rather then to help his country.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              Money is not the only purpose of life.
                              also sport, especially football is not just about money anymore
                              As I already said:
                              Playing for a national team means playing with heart, for the country you love!!
                              Playing for a club means also playing with heart, but not that much like in a national team. Its more about money and success.
                              I respect his opinion but of course I am disappointed.
                              He is too much caring for himself rather then to help his country.
                              obviously hes going to care for himself over than his country! dadash im sorry but its good to have pride, but you have to understand that sports in this generation is more than just "playing for the love of the game" and for "pride" but also for personal achievements. im 100% sure those personal achievements will be greater for dejagah if he plays in germany than iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                                obviously hes going to care for himself over than his country! dadash im sorry but its good to have pride, but you have to understand that sports in this generation is more than just "playing for the love of the game" and for "pride" but also for personal achievements. im 100% sure those personal achievements will be greater for dejagah if he plays in germany than iran.
                                I think after reading this:
                                http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=77229

we know why he isnt playing for Iran.

I am sorry that I always thought Dejagha doesnt want to play for Iran and that I took your time Behzad jaan
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X