http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

nice story.

there you go for all the dejagah-haters. that should give you an answer

Comment

Damesh garm

Thats why I never really insulted him.
      I knew that there are some other reasons behind this story but never really believed it.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

his a nice guy, even if he plays for Germany many iranians still like him I wish the best for Dejagah
        sigpic

Comment

i hope he does extremely well but lets move on now one player an't gonna change tm. just think about it , we were lucky that the right egg and sperm met to make daei, mahdavikia and bagheri, more sperm and more eggs will combine and better iranian players will be produced.
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

wow awesome story man

its too bad, some iranians are just too stubborn, thats why our country is in such a mess today....

Comment

I also met him around 5 weeks ago, when it was the second last Bundesliga match and they were in our city. My croat friend works in a German Federation hotel and he called me around 10 oclock at night and said wait a min lol,he gave the tel to Ashkan and he said Whats up...............me and Edin Dzeko want to play PS3 Pro Evolution but i forgot the cable...............so i brougt him a cable and could talk to him about 10 min before they had to leave for a massage.

I asked him about Iran,he said Iran still wants me and of course I would like to play for Iran at WC(I think he realised that Iran and WC isnt possible always) and he was angry at Germany and said they invite every shitty player who played well for 2 games and also said here they choose the german over you if you are at same level................ all in all he was very friendly and iranian like everyone

edin dzeko(i think he was topscorer of bundesliga) i asked him is ciro a good coach and he said he is drunk always lol (he is the coach of bosnia now)

i dont know what to say,what i know is that ashkan chose germany because he knows iran is toooooooooo much problems. I also dont know if he will ever make it to germany A nationalteam but he is a good bundesliga player which could be one of the greatest in iran.

what makes me angry is that the germans act as if they will use dejagah in future,the chances that he makes it to the A team is 100 % ,the chance that he will be there over years is 0%

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                nemizaran.
                Then i said inshalla revolution beshe bian bazi konim and he said inshalla, hatman. He was just so nice and polite but still stressed because he was going to party with all his friends, they just won the final
                So he told me to come by tomorrow and he would leave a shirt for me in the reception and i said ok.
                So next day (today) i came to the hotel and i was worried because i thought hey he went out drinking maybe he will forget it but HELL NO
                He left me a real cool shirt Germany Dejagah number 9 and i will always remember him for that 33
                KHODA KONE BIAD IRAN YEK ROZIIIIIIIII!
                this is amazing, i am the biggest dejagah hater but let me tell u if this is true then i respect dejagah more than many other TM players.
                BTW the reason he isnt playing 4 Iran is not because of our government but the german jewish lobby.
                if u all remember dejagah said that he wanted to play for iran UNTIL the time he didnt go to israel, after that incident he came out and said that he wants to play for germany, and i think when he said "nemizaran" he meant the germans/israelis nemizaran
                are you sure, cos how would that work??? I thought it might have been the ir.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                  are you sure, cos how would that work??? I thought it might have been the ir.
                  i doubt the IR would go through all this trouble to stop ashkan dejagah from coming to TM, and if they did they wouldnt keep on inviting him to TM.

also the fact that he said he is joining germany and never even considered joining iran was right after the israel incident it leads to me believing that the germans/israelis forced him not to join TM, since if u remember they banned him from football then suddenly they unbanned him and he said that he only considers germany
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

post a picture of the jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                      post a picture of the jersey!
                      agha jan if u read my post this is a story from a member in iran sports press dot com.
                      i just copied and pasted it here since i thought it was a good read, if u want go to that site and tell the member patmaN to post a picture 4 u
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

my bad hahaha... i just kinda skimmed through the first couple lines.. WOOPS!

Comment

i rather an irani raise the wc. this is the only chance

Comment

without proof, this story has a chance of being false

Comment

if true....awesome story!
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                              X