This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    Air Mcnair was one of the biggest football stars in both college and NFL. As far as PFDC is concerned, NFL is an international sport and the topic belongs to international forum. Thus this thread is in the right place
    say ur respects and STFU! Okay?!

Comment

Air Mcnair was one of the biggest football stars in both college and NFL. As far as PFDC is concerned, NFL is an international sport and the topic belongs to international forum. Thus this thread is in the right place
      why do you have "viva barca" in your usertitle? if you were a real barca fan you would know its "visca el barca"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Thats a big pile of k.os sher.
        how is that bs when a bunch of powerful media are calling her iranian and saying she came from iran and had problems with IR. and im GUESSING that sumthing might have happened due to her IR relations. so dont give me bs when u dont know shit.

btw...i give respect and wish the best to mcnair's family.
        Last edited by Team Melli Fan; 07-06-2009, 05:48 PM.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
          why do you have "viva barca" in your usertitle? if you were a real barca fan you would know its "visca el barca"
          what do you expect from someone who has 1/2681th posts in the barca thread?

you dont need to be a "statistician" to know that is less than 1 percent lol.

Comment

on ncaa football 09 podcast for xbox 360, it just said that the lady had purchased a gun and was found shot dead next to mcnair with the gun next to her...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Because I like to!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                what do you expect from someone who has 1/2681th posts in the barca thread?

you dont need to be a "statistician" to know that is less than 1 percent lol.

Comment

Barca 6 Real 2
                  Barca2 Man u 0

k00netoon sookhteh. k0seh sher nagin!
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Barca 6 Real 2
                    Barca2 Man u 0
                    k00netoon sookhteh. k0seh sher nagin!
                    no one asked for your opinion bandwagon jumper

Comment

no one asked for your opinion bandwagon jumper
                      and I didnt ask for yours! I have been a fan since you were in your kamareh babat!! It has been in my profile since I joined PFDC.

Comment

and I didnt ask for yours! I have been a fan since you were in your kamareh babat!! It has been in my profile since I joined PFDC.
                        lol

Comment

persian bruin used to be an inter milan fan... i seriously dont see how you can support both inter and barca even though theyre in different leagues...

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                            persian bruin used to be an inter milan fan... i seriously dont see how you can support both inter and barca even though theyre in different leagues...
                            I AM an inter Milan fan

I said this in a recent thread where the question was which teams you follow and why but here is the complete version so I MYSELF wouldn't forget it either as I am getting older!

Back in the 80's and 90's the culture in Iran (where I grew up) was that each person liked and followed a team in each of the top 4 european leagues. Maybe the reason was war and the fact that there was nothing better to do. TV had 2 channels that started at 4 PM and shut down at 11 PM and half of it was religous crap and there was no internet and no satellite back then! Maybe the reason was that Iran sucked internationally but that was how it was. Maybe it still is but I have no Idea.

Anyways, as far as I remember I liked Germany so Bayern naturally came with it. in 1986 and 87 when I started to follow it religiously I liked Inter (instead of the very popular choice at the time, your fav, Juventus)becasue of Rumminge and later on becasue of the german trio of mathaus/klinsmann and bremeh. AC Milan wasn't even a factor in the 80's until they got trio of Dutch players. In Spain I liked Barca becasue I liked Gary linekar and before that Maradona. I hated Real (another reason I picked Barca) becasue Jorge Valdano who scored the second goal against germany in the 86 final played for them. I also disliked Mexican striker and another real player Hugo Sanchez big time. In england back in 87 Man U was none factor. It was all Arsenal and Liverpool with Everton a close 3rd. (Man U came into picture in the early 90's when they got Eric "the king" Cantona. I liked Arsenal because I loved Allen Smith and their overall style of attacking football which eventually cost them the 87 title after being first in the table for a long long time. In France I picked Marseille for the dumbest reason. Even though Bordouex was clearly the better team, I liked Marseille originally becasue of my favorite childhood book. The count of Monte Cristo! Ofcourse I ended up loving my decision since they turned into a powerhouse with their 5 straight titles.

But in order I like:

Clear #1: Bayern,

tie for 2: Barca, Inter and Arsenal the same amount (which made the 2006 champions league final very easy to watch!)

Marseille

I know this is just a saying, but I have FORGOT more than people already know! Getting old I guess.

Comment

i'm sure you have mr "viva barca"

Comment

milad you are right, but i can't let that stay.
                                Last edited by Under Lahaf; 07-08-2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X