Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tevez's conscience is clear: "Utd Fans will Forgive me if i join city"

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...415487,00.html

i felt sorry for him for a while and wanted fergie to sign him but after all the bullshit coming out of his mouth lately im glad hes gone, he can **** off and go to citeh!!

Comment

dude are you serious? the dude played very well also season, he rarely got a start and then Fergie treated him like a last resort signing....you cant be mad at him, do you blame him for leaving utd just signed Owen!!!!!

he will score a hatrick in the derby!!!!

Comment

no we ****ing well won't!! him and the sock maker can **** off to tibet!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
          dude are you serious? the dude played very well also season, he rarely got a start and then Fergie treated him like a last resort signing....you cant be mad at him, do you blame him for leaving utd just signed Owen!!!!!

he will score a hatrick in the derby!!!!
          dude, did u read the ****ing post?!?! he played brilliant and there's no doubt about but when he comes *****ing like a little girl, slagging the team/gaffe non stop while also trying to join ****ing citeh, then what do u expect me to do?!?

oh btw tevez got 51 ****ing games last season

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            dude, did u read the ****ing post?!?! he played brilliant and there's no doubt about but when he comes *****ing like a little girl, slagging the team/gaffe non stop while also trying to join ****ing citeh, then what do u expect me to do?!?
            oh btw tevez got 51 ****ing games last season
            LOL dude did you read the post??? hes saying how he played well and was treated like shiet!!!!!!!! which he was everone could see it.....
            you are all mad because you replaced him with OWEN hahaha...

honestly i think Ferguson is starting to loose it, like Wenger is

Comment

LOL dude did you read the post??? hes saying how he played well and was treated like shiet!!!!!!!! which he was everone could see it.....

Comment

meh wenger an't losing it, hes a great manager that does things the right way, he has set up our club how it should be run , he still manages to get us into the top 4 with spending very little.
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

that is very true, but tevez is the sort of player who is used to playing week in week out and always wants to, at man utd he was never going to because they had so many different high quality players.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                    meh wenger an't losing it, hes a great manager that does things the right way, he has set up our club how it should be run , he still manages to get us into the top 4 with spending very little.
                    yea he brought a bunch of no names and made them into players who play nice and pass it well... only problem is that they cant defend or score.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      yea he brought a bunch of no names and made them into players who play nice and pass it well... only problem is that they cant defend or score.
                      meh still enough for us to get into the champions league and finish 4th iam happy.

Comment

Pouyya the guy has said his good buys on the last game of the season before he was offered a contract, he knew his time was up when you signed Dimitar Berbatov. Well you roled out a red carpet for Ronaldo and look what he went and done. when they lost Ronaldo they then offered him a contract after ****ing him around. Im sorry but he is a born starter not a bench player. He has alot more quality then your current starters in attack and was in form.

Comment

Tevez scored 15 goals (wow nice scoring mate) in 51 games (more games than Berba and even Rooney) last season and still he complained.

Sorry, but he aint shit now to us. Complaining moaning and *****ing like a git for months, and then had TEN DAYS to decide his new contract which would have made him amongst the highest earners at United....and he still turned us down.

Looks like the Argie didnt have the stomach to fight for his place and relied on jibes that eventually got us pissed off at the end esp. since he turned his back on us.

When you get competition in the squad...YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR PLACE AND SHOW YOU ARE BETTER...Tevez didnt but he sure did complain a LOT with the press.

He embarrassed the manager, he embarrassed the squad, and he esp. embarrassed the fans who sang for him but he turned his back on all of us because of his stupid ego and obnoxious behaviour.

The fans will boo him, not only because he plays for Citeh but because he showed we are glad he has left because of this shit attitude. I hope Vidic clatters him with a good old fashioned "Welcome back you ****ing ****" tackle when he plays us at Old Trafford and we ****ing DESTROY Citeh.

34 years and still counting....
                          sigpic

Comment

oh and as far as "forgiving" goes

just take a read http://therepublikofmancunia.com/tev...-im-a-traitor/
                            sigpic

Comment

good for him!
                              Utd is going downhill next season anyway,
                              I wouldnt be surprised if city finshes in front of them

Comment

Working...
                              X