Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
    Next Season is going to be mixed up like a mofo,

I dont see Chelsea responding well to ancelloti, i think Scollarri was right when he said that the players run the club, signs where when John Terry opened up talks with Man City after the club rejected the offer. When you get treated like you are immortal at a club you get greedy and want more. If he departs i can see a poor start like last year.

Man UTD unless they sign some big players to replace 1 massive loss, they will really struggle next year 2 net goals. We could see boring chelsea like football next year with scrappy wins (due to there rock solid defence).

Liverpool, i think they will continue there impressive run from last year, BUT they are going to have to start winning goals early in the game rather then injury time. Because any team that is beating them or is drawing in the late stages will play defence and hold the ball to prevent set pieces and liverpool position.

Arsenal, Positive is they have players returning Rosicky & Da Silva, if they remain injury free to key players they will remain top 4, if they are able to sell ade and sign Chamakh it will boost there attack even more. the downside to them is they need to fix that defence or they are going to leak in goals and loose more games or draw more games.

Man City, are in a position to really do well they are going into there 2nd money season. Positives Mark hughes is still at the club and there new signings should give them a massive boost. Negitives are they might not gel immediately. But they should finish in the europa league next season.

Aston Villa & Everton have great chances of sneaking into the top 4.

I think all and all it will be a exciting and closer season next year, which is great for football.
    slight correction, 1 massive lost.....5 goals in 29 games is not exactly "massive"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      slight correction, 1 massive lost.....5 goals in 29 games is not exactly "massive"
      Nevermind. (edited)

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
        Who needs Tevez when you have Owen?

fergie lost the plot, ya gan doon
        I always enjoy when tiny obscure clubs talk a lot of smack and always get their faces rubbed in the dirt whenever May rolls around.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          because of the MONEY!
          well of course..!! and Man U didnt sign him early on when he was practically begging for a contract extention Because of the MONEY..!!

When he was available for 25mil transfer fee (Kia joorabchian) +salary...Fergie tried to be a jew and refused to fork over the required 25 mil + salary and to put on the table the offer they made recently..!!although the player and his agent practically begged for it..!! week in , week out..!!
          at the time Man U didnt value him all that much and they took the risk of allowing him to shop around for a better suitor as a free agent..!! So he did and found a team and a management that would appreciate his talent and his undying dedication to the shirt he wears on the pitch..!!

now they are :bs: bsing about how he turned his back on the club and all that nonsense..!!

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          There is no way you can reduce his contribution to Man U last year to just his goals..!! you know and i know there wasnt a single player in ManU who put in as much blood and sweat and hustle per minute played on the pitch than Tevez..!! hell i dont recall seeing a player give his all for any team in any league as much as carlos did for Man U..!! There were so many games where ManU woulda lost had they not brought him in as a sub to inject some energy and fight back spirit into the team..!!
          there was a reason he was one of the fans most favorite players....if not the most..!!
          now that the club dropped the ball on his extension through greed, they :bs: how they gave him what he wanted but he didnt wanna stay..!:bs:

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            well of course..!! and Man U didnt sign him early on when he was practically begging for a contract extention Because of the MONEY..!!
            When he was available for 25mil transfer fee (Kia joorabchian) +salary...Fergie tried to be a jew and refused to fork over the required 25 mil + salary and to put on the table the offer they made recently..!!although the player and his agent practically begged for it..!! week in , week out..!!
            at the time Man U didnt value him all that much and they took the risk of allowing him to shop around for a better suitor as a free agent..!! So he did and found a team and a management that would appreciate his talent and his undying dedication to the shirt he wears on the pitch..!!
            now they are :bs: bsing about how he turned his back on the club and all that nonsense..!!
            There is no way you can reduce his contribution to Man U last year to just his goals..!! you know and i know there wasnt a single player in ManU who put in as much blood and sweat and hustle per minute played on the pitch than Tevez..!! hell i dont recall seeing a player give his all for any team in any league as much as carlos did for Man U..!! There were so many games where ManU woulda lost had they not brought him in as a sub to inject some energy and fight back spirit into the team..!!
            there was a reason he was one of the fans most favorite players....if not the most..!!
            now that the club dropped the ball on his extension through greed, they :bs: how they gave him what he wanted but he didnt wanna stay..!:bs:
            and all that went down the drain when Tevez decided he was bigger than the team and had the audacity at stabbing United in the back

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/car...vez-is-a-liar/
            http://therepublikofmancunia.com/fer...turn-my-calls/
            sigpic

Comment

^Wasent "Im bigger than the team" essentially Cristiano's motto?

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
                ^Wasent "Im bigger than the team" essentially Cristiano's motto?
                Yes but he left on (reasonably) good terms, and still fondly talks about SAF, United, and the fans. United made him amongst the best players around, and he knows it.
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Mercenary!

He is now officially an Arab's plaything.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      and all that went down the drain when Tevez decided he was bigger than the team and had the audacity at stabbing United in the back

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/car...vez-is-a-liar/
                      http://therepublikofmancunia.com/fer...turn-my-calls/
                      common man...just look @ your source..! what else would you expect them to write??

i read numerous times on Espnsoccernet... prior to last seasons' end about how Man U refusing to resign Tevez who back then, was littarlly begging for an extention .... with the 25 mil to MSI being the main sticking point in the negotiations..!!

I know Carlos is classy player, but that shroud fker (Kia J.) representing him is as scandalous as they come..!! so it wouldnt surprise me one bit if he was found to be the main culprit behind carlos's failed stay at Man U..!!

Comment

Working...
                      X