My Basketball Highlight Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Basketball Highlight Reel

Here is a compilation video that i put together of myself, i am planning to tryout for Teammelly U17 this summer if i get the opportunity to. However, i am planning to continue my basketball career here in Canada.
    Most of the footage was recorded at the Ontario Cup in Windsor, where our team was ranked 7th in the province, however we ended up underacheiving.
    Hope you guys enjoy it.

you got the jump shot (nice 4 pt play)

but can you dribble?

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
      you got the jump shot (nice 4 pt play)
      but can you dribble?
      that is something ive been working on in the past 2-3 months since the season has ended..ive gotten much better in creating my own shot that is one thing l am working alongside my physical strength for the upcoming season. my handles was actually one aspect of my game that i was told to improve, in 1 tournament an editor of some magazine approached my brother and told him that my handles is one thing that i need to improve on, therefore implementing his request i have done so and this has been beneficial to my game.

Comment

good luck man

Comment

Got one hell of a jump shot.

Comment

u got the kobe jump shot haha.

good luck bro, hopefully u will play alongside HAddadi for memphis

Comment

INSHALLAH thhankyou all

Comment

Sweet stroke. Remember to use the pump fake more and also try to utilize a first step more to blow by your man.

Comment

very nice, good luck and dont give up keep practising every day

Comment

Nice jump shots man, I hope you make it to the top

Comment

good luck. keep practicing hard and you will have a chance.

Comment

well done! hope you go high

you got the best jump shot.

Comment

thanks all, i am practising my hardest usually 2-3 hours a day. Any tips or suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15 View Post
                            thanks all, i am practicing my hardest usually 2-3 hours a day. Any tips or suggestions?
                            Remember to use the pump fake more and also try to utilize a first step more to blow by your man.
                            Also, try to be able to go to your left more, this will keep your defender much more weary of taking risks i.e. trying to steal the ball from you etc.

Also, hit the weight room, if you're stronger, you'd be a harder guard. Weight room now is just as important as basketball court now, the game is way too physical for scrawny, unimpressive physical specimens to succeed.

How tall are you btw?

Comment

Good job ben!
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X