My Basketball Highlight Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmo View Post
    Also, try to be able to go to your left more, this will keep your defender much more weary of taking risks i.e. trying to steal the ball from you etc.

Also, hit the weight room, if you're stronger, you'd be a harder guard. Weight room now is just as important as basketball court now, the game is way too physical for scrawny, unimpressive physical specimens to succeed.

How tall are you btw?
    lol yea i actually prefer driving to my left, i pull up better going left compared to right. I have started hitting th weight room for couple of weeks now and yes i agree with you it is very important in the game for one to be strong. I am 5 11, 6 foot maybe, 151 pounds

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syr5Lp54X-c

I guess youre guard right, watch out that boy no.7, his name Soheil Yousefi, that's one of your competitor for guard position in U16 Team Melli, and that's from Tehran only ( Iran only sending boys from Tehran for basketball FIBA 33 Asian youth games in Singapore )..

anyway nice jumpshoot

Comment

Damet garm dadash!

I wish you all the best for the future
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by merah_putih View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syr5Lp54X-c
          I guess youre guard right, watch out that boy no.7, his name Soheil Yousefi, that's one of your competitor for guard position in U16 Team Melli, and that's from Tehran only ( Iran only sending boys from Tehran for basketball FIBA 33 Asian youth games in Singapore )..
          anyway nice jumpshoot
          ohh okay thanks for the info, interesting video ive never seen 3 on 3 halfcourt being played ina organized game
          Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          Damet garm dadash!
          I wish you all the best for the future
          merci daash

Comment

yo ben.

i just wanted to say. your white jersies look like Golden State's home jersies hahaa and your #7, azubuike. lmao

btw, whats the name of the song you use in that vid, its tight

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              yo ben.

i just wanted to say. your white jersies look like Golden State's home jersies hahaa and your #7, azubuike. lmao

btw, whats the name of the song you use in that vid, its tight
              ahha from the video it actually does look like the warriors jerseys, i think the red ones are better though :P.

and it is Put It on the Line by CIU, one of my fav songs to listen to while playing

Comment

nice job dude, but if u want some real constructive advice, add some more defensive stuff to your highlight reals. show people that you can be a stopper, and try to get some more clips of you in certain offensive sequences, show you understand the flex and the principal behind recycling. Nice tho

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

first of all damet garm, that's awesome man

just wondering, how's ur defense? all i saw was offense (but i did kind of just skim thru it all), just wondering

the best of luck to u man, if you hav any workout questions just holla

Comment

best of luck to you, you look like you have a great stroke!

Comment

lol thnx and shahhouman im on a school workout program and will need some advice on diet which i will ask later.

and the truth about my defense is that it is good when i want it to be. Like many iranians i am lazy therefore sometimes i do not give 100% on defense. This was a big problem of mine during highschool season when you can say the coaches are soft, however my coach in rep is very animated and uses alot of constructive critism therefore, i slacked off less during rep ball. Also, i have long arms, so i do catch people off guard either stealing the ball or blocking their shot. I wouldnt say im a great defender but an average defender. One thing i for sure need to work on is my stamina, in those games that were played in the video i did however play the whole game but my lack of stamina leads me to taking a play off usually on defense to catch a breath..but that is one thing i surely need to improve on along side the mental aspect of the game

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                        nice job dude, but if u want some real constructive advice, add some more defensive stuff to your highlight reals. show people that you can be a stopper, and try to get some more clips of you in certain offensive sequences, show you understand the flex and the principal behind recycling. Nice tho
                        thats a good idea, the problem is i dont have much footage recorded from this year since we bought our camera towards the end of the season, all i had was basically the Ontario Cup at the end of the season. Hopefully, next year with more footage i will be able to implent these suggestions into my videos.

Comment

Well done man, you got one hell of a shot. Just never ever give up...go all the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                            Well done man, you got one hell of a shot. Just never ever give up...go all the way!!
                            i will try my best thanks

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15 View Post
                              Here is a compilation video that i put together of myself, i am planning to tryout for Teammelly U17 this summer if i get the opportunity to. However, i am planning to continue my basketball career here in Canada.
                              Most of the footage was recorded at the Ontario Cup in Windsor, where our team was ranked 7th in the province, however we ended up underacheiving.
                              Hope you guys enjoy it.
                              ur shots are great and i wish you the best in the future. but i havent seen much of your dribbling. nice compilation though.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X