Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Haddadi

http://www.grizzliesonline.com/index...izzlies_vegas/

I think it's important for fans to come out and still show strong support for Hamed this season, especially since the Grizzlies just used the #2 pick in the draft on Hasheem Thabeet, the 7 foot center from UConn. Clearly they intend him as their center of the future, which is pretty odd considering that Marc Gasol is already there as the starter.

I'm not sure what their plans and intentions for Hamed are in the future, but at this point he will still be the 3rd string center this year behind Gasol and Thabeet. Everyone vote for him so the Grizzlies know that we haven't stopped paying attention to Hamed, thus putting the pressure on the coaching staff to give him a fair opportunity to show what he can do. You can be sure that Thabeet will be given every chance and opportunity to succeed in Memphis due to his high draft stature, most of which will be at Hamed's expense.

Done!

Comment

d to the one! done

Comment

thnx. i voted. hes like 4th though.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

only 17 VOTES?
          where the hell is the persian internet mafiaaa... only need 84 more for first place comon

Comment

hes third now

Comment

second now only 60 votes behind

Comment

posteh avalam deeleet kardam ke nafaman darim taghalob mikoneem

wow this must be on all the forums we are raping now lool

Comment

He's first here...
                  Took him from 50ish votes to 170

Not sure if it'll stick though :O

Originally posted by keyan
                  one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

kareh khobi kardi vali kasi nemitoneh in forumo bebine shon ke bayad aval ozve in site bashe

Comment

^^^na international publikeh

Comment

na zamboor jan. general sports f+ fa football forum azad hastand

Comment

Again and Again... lol

Comment

they're bunch of idiots, which is why grizzlies suck and continue to suck even though they get good draft picks for the past 10+ years

they should've given haddadi some chances and when they did he performed, i dont understand what the issue is here. They should've drafted something they really needed; a POINT GUARD. Why waste a 2nd pick for a back up?? makes no sense, usually u pick a top draft pick in a position you need, not a back up.

Comment

LOL, nice job guys. He went from having about 7 votes a few hours ago to now blowing by Hasheem Thabeet. Online Persian voting mafia is amazing. The guy has more votes now than this thread has views!

Comment

Working...
                              X