X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets hope hes a Kwame Brown so Hadaddi plays

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      they're bunch of idiots, which is why grizzlies suck and continue to suck even though they get good draft picks for the past 10+ years

they should've given haddadi some chances and when they did he performed, i dont understand what the issue is here. They should've drafted something they really needed; a POINT GUARD. Why waste a 2nd pick for a back up?? makes no sense, usually u pick a top draft pick in a position you need, not a back up.
      They just used a high draft pick on Conley a few years ago, so there's no way they'd use the pick for a PG, especially since Conley started to shine in the 2nd half of last season.

Thabeet has a chance to be a legit NBA Defensive Player of the Year type like Mutombo was. It's hard to pass on talent and potential like that, even if you have a high upside guy like Haddadi on your team.

Comment

done!
        Haddadi is the man! He needs a new team though

Comment

thabeet has too many fans cuz he's new and promising.....he's winning the poll now, 217-203

but its ok, i have faith in hamed, he'll show them who's better next week when summer league starts

Comment

The vote rigging the Grizzlies website has pulled off is shadier than the Iranian election. Somehow Thabeet went from 270+ votes to nearly 500 within a few hours. Clearly they don't want to see their star rookie get outvoted in an online poll by a 2nd year obscure Iranian guy.

Comment

done

Comment

guests can't see the link...

its like this everyone:
                h t t p : / / w w w . g r i z z l i e s o n l i n e . c o m / i n d e x.php?/tumbleson/comments/vegas_grizzlies_vegas/

Comment

done.

Hasheem Thabeet 56% (1174 votes)

Comment

alot of grizzlies are on his nuts thinking he's gonna be good but watch, he's gonna be shit

Comment

khob...az hala ta 3 saat dige sare karam vali bikaar bebineem chekar mitoonam bokonam

edit-loool "this poll is no longer active"

Comment

Working...
                      X