Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Ziganda(who brought neko and masoud to spain):new coach of zerez(promoted Liga)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose Ziganda(who brought neko and masoud to spain):new coach of zerez(promoted Liga)

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/200...ach-of-la-liga

isnt/wasnt that altidores team?

Comment

yes he was loaned there but now he is back to villareal i think

Comment

he should chase Madanchi

he might chase Shojeai cause i see him falling out of favor with Camacho this season

Comment

Khalatbari and Rahmati in La Liga would be great

Comment

I think after pulling out 2 players from Iran, one who has had a very sucessful spell in Spain (one of the top 5 DM in the league IMO) and a average player like Masoud who can be an asset to any mid table or lower placed Team in the league (great deal for what they paid)

i think definitely will go back to Iran for some more cheap players, We should hired him as TM Coach

Comment

We should do an interview with him and try to sneak in a couple of questions about singing Iranian players...

Comment

please get karimi the hell out of shitty ipl..!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase
                free transfer, better player still than shojaee, and once fit, better overall signing than neku as well..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  free transfer, better player still than shojaee, and once fit, better overall signing than neku as well..!!
                  Karimi doesn't deserve better im sorry

Madanchi maybe (always liked the guy)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    hey, at least you can see him on tv

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      We should do an interview with him and try to sneak in a couple of questions about singing Iranian players...
                      Good idea! Please do so.

Comment

Karimi doesn't deserve better im sorry
                        Madanchi maybe (always liked the guy)
                        he lacks the quality needed to compete at that level..!! i doubt if he can even make one appearance..!!lol
                        hell even ipl is too much for him..!!

Comment

Working...
                        X