Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgusting sportsmanship from Juventus..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting sportsmanship from Juventus..

As mentioned in other threads , Tonight where the quarter finals of the Champions league. Arguably the best competition in the world. Yet , tonight i looked beyond the scoreline , beyond the talent and just focused on the sportsmanship.

Juventus has quality players such as Viera and Ibrahimovic. The inclusion of these world class stars the Juventus team would have made you think that respect towards other players would be mutual. But i saw tonight something different , players we swiping the legs of Thierry Henry as in he was litter on the floor. These players had no intention to get the ball , and i thought to myself how do Juventus think they are being portrayed on the world stage when they go to London and recieve 8 cards , including 2 reds from a diplomatic referee.

Arsenal didn't recieve one card , they didn't start confrontation and they didn't mouth to other players. More importantly they won the game. Now what does this tell you about Italian football on the whole.....

I am terribly disappointed!!

Thanks
    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

I think that was also some kind of protest against their coach, fabio capello. I think the players are fed up.

that game was Juve's punishment.
    they have nearly forgotten how to play normal football

Comment

Juventus doesn t even deserve to be here.....
      they got what they deserved
      ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1
        As mentioned in other threads , Tonight where the quarter finals of the Champions league. Arguably the best competition in the world. Yet , tonight i looked beyond the scoreline , beyond the talent and just focused on the sportsmanship.
        Juventus has quality players such as Viera and Ibrahimovic. The inclusion of these world class stars the Juventus team would have made you think that respect towards other players would be mutual. But i saw tonight something different , players we swiping the legs of Thierry Henry as in he was litter on the floor. These players had no intention to get the ball , and i thought to myself how do Juventus think they are being portrayed on the world stage when they go to London and recieve 8 cards , including 2 reds from a diplomatic referee.
        Arsenal didn't recieve one card , they didn't start confrontation and they didn't mouth to other players. More importantly they won the game. Now what does this tell you about Italian football on the whole.....
        Thanks
        Remember all the games between Man Utd and Arsenal ?
        The fights between Vieira and van Nistelrooy? I'm not a Juve fan but these things accur everywhere.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
          Remember all the games between Man Utd and Arsenal ?
          The fights between Vieira and van Nistelrooy? I'm not a Juve fan but these things accur everywhere.
          Exactly, it happens all the time, people get frustrated and they do stupid things. But I do believe in Italy they get away with way too much and so when playing a non-league match the aggression levels are obviously different. I'd blame the referee's and Seria A over the players, they'll do it aslong as they're allowed.
          STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
          A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1
            Thanks

Comment

did u guys read the news about camoranesi ??
              after he got the red card he sarcastically applauded the north london fans
              juventus handed him a 30 000 pound fine !!! thats not a lot to him maybe..
              but i think ur own club handing u such a big fine is so bad

juve shouldnt have even qualified
              they got sooo lucky with the slip up against werder bremen
              i loved the arsenal game coz it went completely to arsenal's favour
              juve had a miserable day and to me it was one of my finest
              they still believe they can get back into it
              lets see wat they do
              capello.. ur the only one over there who has my respect!!
              juve SUX!!!!
              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Well im an arsenal fan but i think most of teams under pressure do that kind of stuff,specially italian teams! and its most possible in important matches like this one or as hafez said man u and Arsenal matches.

Comment

I'm terribly disappointed in Arsenal for having Freemason symbols in their logo. And now we see arguably the best team in the world play like crap against them. Looks like a conspiracy to me.
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by internazionale
                    did u guys read the news about camoranesi ??
                    after he got the red card he sarcastically applauded the north london fans
                    juventus handed him a 30 000 pound fine !!! thats not a lot to him maybe..
                    but i think ur own club handing u such a big fine is so bad
                    juve shouldnt have even qualified
                    they got sooo lucky with the slip up against werder bremen
                    i loved the arsenal game coz it went completely to arsenal's favour
                    juve had a miserable day and to me it was one of my finest
                    they still believe they can get back into it
                    lets see wat they do
                    capello.. ur the only one over there who has my respect!!
                    juve SUX!!!!

Looking at the standings in Serie A says enough.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                      Looking at the standings in Serie A says enough.
                      im talking about recent games
                      and the way juve act according to one loss they have
                      every team loses sometime.. its just that u have to deal with it
                      and they cant even do that
                      look at the standings all u want
                      im an inter fan and i will always be no matter what the results
                      sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

OMG you guys don't think Arsenal those kind of players?????? Robert Pires and Reyes they dive and cheat so much, there excessive diving was on an article on yahoo sports on WC 2006, so don't say only Italian teams play dirty and cheat. A great example would be Reyes against RM, i really don't want to get into it.

Comment

Capello is a good coach but the entire Juve squad are a bunch of "Latepat" ppl who are "kheshen". They deserved wat they got against Arsenal.

And i love the way an 18 yr old (Fabregas) is the peace maker in these situations. Such maturity wen u think Rooney is the same age and he is always trying to fight them.

Comment

I hate JUVENTUS! SO HELL WITH THEM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
                              I hate JUVENTUS! SO HELL WITH THEM!!!
                              Don't we all
                              Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                              X