Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Lebron getting Dunked on Leaked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont even know why its a big deal....so what if he got dunked on? every good player has been dunked on before, he's not superhuman (as much as him and nike want to)

he made a fool of himself even making it a big deal cuz otherwise it wouldve been forgotten by now

Comment

http://ebaumnation.com/2009/07/22/jo...n-lebron-james

the video

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

omg was that it????

like i thought they were stupid enough to make it a big deal...it wasnt even a crazy dunk

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          i dont even know why its a big deal....so what if he got dunked on? every good player has been dunked on before, he's not superhuman (as much as him and nike want to)

he made a fool of himself even making it a big deal cuz otherwise it wouldve been forgotten by now
          Ekki jaan, I think you answered your own question!

anyways, This is not really getting dunked on. Not impressed. I think thye shoulda left it out from the beginning. Getting dunked on is when you are btween the basket and the dunker This one was more like they met at the basket. Nothing for LbJ to be embrassed about
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

lol khak too sare Nike, faghat ridan be LBJ ba in karashoon. LBJ wasnt even in front of the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              Ekki jaan, I think you answered your own question!
              anyways, This is not really getting dunked on. Not impressed. I think thye shoulda left it out from the beginning. Getting dunked on is when you are btween the basket and the dunker This one was more like they met at the basket. Nothing for LbJ to be embrassed about
              Masoud didn't I DEFEND Lebron here?

You need to realize I am not hating on Lebron like you guys hate on Kobe (calling him rapist and shyt like that). Unlike some people I like my own credibility more than KObe or any other Athlete so I am not gonna put Lebron down to raise status of KObe.

I said it before I say it again: The last 2 years Lebron should have won the MVP (the same way Kobe shoulda won it in 2003, 2006 and 2007). Does that mean he is the best bball player in the world? Hardly, but he is definitely second and he will become #1 in a few years. Kobe is just not willing to give up that title yet!
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Y Is Turkum Banned Again?!!?!?!
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  Y Is Turkum Banned Again?!!?!?!
                  He asked for it himself. The guy is in a topnotch law school and I am glad he did the right thing as his future is waay more important

Comment

Working...
                  X