Fabregas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabregas

I personally can`t remember seeing a better central midfielder at his age. Can anyone else?

The kid is incredible and has been for nearly 2 years now and just how good will he get at his peak? It`s frightening!

I just hope be grows into a larger frame, but yeah he's amazing, I didn't give him credit in the beginning but now I have to, very smart with through balls.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

yeah, have to agree with u that hes amazing. although Maradona was a better central midfielder at that age, but then again we are talking about Maradona

Comment

His passing is the thing I have seen improvement on the most. Then comes his tackling. I guess it all comes down to belief in himself.

Comment

I love this Kid......
          possibly 2nd best 18 year old after Messi....

Originally posted by 186forever
          FABREGASSSSSSSS
          man all these hypes about Messi and no one even mentions Fabregas....
          he is 18 too and look at his game....
          a starter in ARSENAL and 1 goal and 1 assist today......
          Fabregas and Reyes are BEASTTTTTTTTT
          GOD I LOVE SPAINNNNNNNNNNNN
          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Im better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
              Im better than him.

for once i'de like to see u post something more then 5 words

anyways Fabregas was amazing today, for the longest time i thought Arsenal was a one man team but today this guy proved me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli

anyways Fabregas was amazing today, for the longest time i thought Arsenal was a one man team but today this guy proved me wrong

here
                Iverson is the best player ever!

that s 6

Comment

messi is better!

but fabregas is really great. you can already see on his movement when he has the ball, that he will become one of the greats.

Comment

Originally posted by ird28
                    messi is better!

but fabregas is really great. you can already see on his movement when he has the ball, that he will become one of the greats.
                    I think it`s a close run thing - in fact I would have to stick my neck out and say that I think Fabregas is an even better player because of his positional and playmaking importance.

In his position he has to dictate the pace of the play have a better tactical awareness of the pitch and be aware of his defensive responsibilities more than Messi`s freer and more attacking role. To be able to do this with the maturity he has at the age of 18 is simply phenomenal.

More importantly, to be the playmaker and man of the match for a team that has put on a performance like that (one of the best in Europe I can recall over the last few years) against the players he was playing against is more impressive than I have seen from even Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                      I think it`s a close run thing - in fact I would have to stick my neck out and say that I think Fabregas is an even better player because of his positional and playmaking importance.
                      In his position he has to dictate the pace of the play have a better tactical awareness of the pitch and be aware of his defensive responsibilities more than Messi`s freer and more attacking role. To be able to do this with the maturity he has at the age of 18 is simply phenomenal.
                      More importantly, to be the playmaker and man of the match for a team that has put on a performance like that (one of the best in Europe I can recall over the last few years) against the players he was playing against is more impressive than I have seen from even Messi.
                      nicely put
                      damet garm

Comment

Who do you guys see superior... Xavi or Cesc?

Xavi possesed long range shooter skills and more power in his game, those are the only factors I see him better than Cesc. But Cesc still has room to improve in that department, there's nothing impossible under Wenger's guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli

I am much better than him.
                          6 words, 17 if you include this part on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco
                            Who do you guys see superior... Xavi or Cesc?
                            Xavi possesed long range shooter skills and more power in his game, those are the only factors I see him better than Cesc. But Cesc still has room to improve in that department, there's nothing impossible under Wenger's guidance.
                            well xavi is more experienced....
                            and as u mentioned his shooting skills...
                            but I think he has more control and how do u say.... more incharge in the middle
                            Fabregas is more of an attacker ..but xavi just stays in the middle and initiates things....hard choise...
                            I say split their playing time...

Comment

damesh gaaaarrrmmm i love fabregas./.. brilliant player
                              playmaker.. scorer.. and such a talented footballer
                              all the best to him, henry.. and the rest of the arsenal squad !!
                              MY SUPPORT WITH YOU GUYS ALL THE WAYYYY
                              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
                              X