Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Memphis Grizzlies LIVE STREAM(Hadaddi) ITS ON!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grizzlies have a good team in the upcoming season..i see them going to the play offs and being a challeneger...theyve got rudy gay,marc gasol, hasheem thabeet and a good young bench backup with upcoming risers like haddadi etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      hadadi had an okey game started of really good went down afterwards
      i think u can get more specific than that, he started off well any time he entered the game, then something bad happens (turnover/blown layup), and then he gos down. He needs confidence...but it doesnt help a centers confidence when you draft one as a 2nd pick

HONEST HONEST ASSESSMENT:

if I had never heard of any of these guys and was just watching this game as an observer i would say as of right now, overall, haddadi is better than thabeet. Thabeet didnt show much on defense, at least nothing more than haddadi did, and haddadi seemed a lot more comfortable and had more skills on the offensive side. Hamed saw WAY more of the ball, thabeet got it once on the post and basically lost it twice on that posession. BUT thabeet looks like he has the potential to be dominant on the boards and looks more consistant.
      haddadi just needs to stop with those mistakes. And looks much better than last year as well

NOW keep in mind thabeet really didnt look like he was trying hard at all and haddadi was running around everywhere because he wants to keep his job. Thabeet seems too entitled...he missed his pre draft workout with the grizzlies, they say he is always the first one to leave practice out of the draft picks, and here he really seemed like he didnt care. Just natural physical ability as babak said.

Comment

with the things i hear bout hamed, this is a good sign for us in the upcoming FIBA worldchampionship qualifiers and even the FIBA world championship we need Hamed to play well if we want to suceed, and hearing that he got better that is a great sign.

Comment

Has the game finished?

Comment

Originally posted by E.Moghaddam View Post
            Has the game finished?
            yes about 4 hours ago

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
              yes about 4 hours ago
              Oh. wow

Comment

Working...