Amazing 1966 North Koreans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing 1966 North Koreans

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

this rivera has potential

a lot like spain vs usa

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
      this rivera has potential
      The skills by Gianni Rivera at 2:16 is absolutely amazing.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dont think DPRK will repeat the same in 2010
        sigpic

Comment

I must say, Italy's defence looked in tatters whenever the North Koreans attacked. Oh and the DPRK keeper was immense too.
          sigpic

Comment

what a great match, very proud of the north koreans for their acheivments hope they do equally as well in the next world cup.
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

i doubt they will get that much luck going their way in 2010...!!
              they will try to play with 10 man behind the ball for 90 min. like the saudi game in every match and hope for a miracle...!!
              i cant stand teams like that..!!i hope they get some efficient super powers in their group and hope to see them destroyed and embarrassed....unless they grow some balls by the wc and decide to actually show up to play the game rather than bore opponents with their gay tactics..!!

Comment

toofaneh zard

Comment

Well to be honest I was happy that North Korea went to WC2010 instead of us cuz they had geyrat and organised which we didn't. All respect to them.

But I also have to admit they got lucky big times. They played with 8 man defence and counter-attacks. If they wanna play that way they can forget if north koreans want to pull another suprise back to 1966. They have to change their tactics and play more offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    i doubt they will get that much luck going their way in 2010...!!
                    they will try to play with 10 man behind the ball for 90 min. like the saudi game in every match and hope for a miracle...!!
                    i cant stand teams like that..!!i hope they get some efficient super powers in their group and hope to see them destroyed and embarrassed....unless they grow some balls by the wc and decide to actually show up to play the game rather than bore opponents with their gay tactics..!!
                    It's their tactic's, whats ours?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      It's their tactic's, whats ours?
                      under the daei era it was to: score a goal then when daei's gone off to buy his half time chelo kebab with extra large fries sit back and grass roll for the 2nd half when the coach is not there.
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                      X