X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Lucio to Inter

3 year contract for the brazilian.

confirmed by both clubs

I saw that in the news this morning and i was like: WTF?
    sigpic

Comment

yeah van gaal didn't want him...

also i read in an interview that his ideal defence is with 1 left footed and 1 right footed cb...

Comment

bayern is screwed right.
        the special one is building solid team if they get carvalio and deco as well.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Louis van den gal, must be out of his mind!? Well Bayern really needs to make up for a dissapointing season
          A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

very good signing for Inter. Lucio wasn't able to shine with Bayern as they were poor in UCL recently and in Germany at times (though yes Bayern fans, I know they were amazing)

This is Lucio's chance to show truly who he is as he has couple years more to his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
              Louis van den gal, must be out of his mind!? Well Bayern really needs to make up for a dissapointing season
              well I guess all they can do is win the domestic trophies because there is no way they can win UCL with EPL teams too strong, and likes of Barca and Real, its impossible job.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Lucio is the most overrated brazilian CB ever,
                I'd even prefer Pepe over him as a coach

Comment

Bayern says that its official done but Inter say that they havent reached an agreement Yet...

Comment

I think Demichellis and Van Buyten will do the job
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                      Lucio is the most overrated brazilian CB ever,
                      I'd even prefer Pepe over him as a coach
                      You must be a real bad coach like worse than Daei then....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          very good signing for Inter. Lucio wasn't able to shine with Bayern as they were poor in UCL recently and in Germany at times (though yes Bayern fans, I know they were amazing)

This is Lucio's chance to show truly who he is as he has couple years more to his career.
                          didn't you watch the confederations cup a few weeks ago? Lucio was probably the man of the match in a lot of the games alongside Kaka.

The confederations cup is probably why Inter finalised the deal, I don't know why he spent time at Bayern rather than a club in Spain or Italy with his talent.
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                            The confederations cup is probably why Inter finalised the deal, I don't know why he spent time at Bayern rather than a club in Spain or Italy with his talent.
                            and with such a mentality, u will never come to know either...
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Milan get Onyewu, Inter get Lucio. LMAOO

Comment

Working...
                              X