can somebody please try to help me comprehend all this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can somebody please try to help me comprehend all this

ok so AC MILAN is one of the most succesful clubs of all time. They are one of the most Famous & oldest clubs of all time. They have sold so many players over the last couple of years ex shevchenko for 50 mil kaka for 67 mil. They have beckham who sells jerseys like chocolate, and they share a stadium that seast 80.000 ppl and basically sell out every game. Oh and their owner Silvio Burlusconi is the prime minister of italy

HOW THE **** ARE THEY OUT OF MONEY????

they are saying they cant afford to buy any players because of the economy and 20 mil for luis fabiano is way outta their price range.?? is it that burlusconi is a cheap bastard and wants to spend all the money on hookers or is it really the economy, and if it is the economy how come only milan is being affected by this??
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    ok so AC MILAN is one of the most succesful clubs of all time. They are one of the most Famous & oldest clubs of all time. They have sold so many players over the last couple of years ex shevchenko for 50 mil kaka for 67 mil. They have beckham who sells jerseys like chocolate, and they share a stadium that seast 80.000 ppl and basically sell out every game. Oh and their owner Silvio Burlusconi is the prime minister of italy

they are saying they cant afford to buy any players because of the economy and 20 mil for luis fabiano is way outta their price range.?? is it that burlusconi is a cheap bastard and wants to spend all the money on hookers or is it really the economy, and if it is the economy how come only milan is being affected by this??
    Berlusconi

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      the recession in the economy is costing everyone. its not just ac milan. 4 serie b teams just got kicked out for not having enough money.
      but i must admit, berlusKOOOOONI isnt a great choice. i think milan do have some money, but not enough to be fielding new players, and instead have decided to put their money into other things like the stadium, and work with the players they currently have, which is a smart choice.

but...im an inter fan so i could care less.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

When you are owned by a sleazy dirty political hustler with corruption scandals and links with organised crime galore in a country ravaged by the current recession....go figure son
        sigpic

Comment

wait Inter use the same stadium....so isnt that making it cheaper for them???

he is just trying to get a cheaper price for Luis, he knows he is going to whinge to Sevilla to release him because he depressed they are preventing his move

Comment

maybe ac milan and their young coach will do a guardiola this season and surprise you all lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Milan used to be good at signing young talent... ex. Kaka and then Pato, but now they are signing and resigning old players like Sheva, ronaldinho, etc... I like that they have a new Brazillian coach, because he would open up the game to an attacking style, but Milan seriously need a striker like Fabiano and more players in their early to mid 20's, not late 20's and mid 30's...
              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                Berlusconi
                loool i was about to say same!
                so true!
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                X