eskandarian fantastic goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eskandarian fantastic goal

alecko eskandarian scores a veryyy nice goal , he plays in the mls for la galaxy with beckham and donovan , does he ever play for the U.S Team , is he able to play maybe for TM ?? does somebody know something about him ? in the video he scores the first goal

http://www.footytube.com/video/new-y...xy-jul17-17189
    sigpic
    -----------------Haghighi--------------------
    Montazeri---Hosseini--Sadeghi---Pouladi
    -----------Neko-------Ando------------------
    -----Dejagah--------------Jahanbakhsh---
    -----------Azmoun---------------------------
    ---------------------Gucci-------------------

don't mean to be rude, but this is a very old story (in terms of alecko playing for TM) and apparently he has unequivocally stated that he has no interest in TM and that he considers himself an American...still a nice goal though and I wish him the best of luck in his career.

Comment

wow that was pretty nice

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
        don't mean to be rude, but this is a very old story (in terms of alecko playing for TM) and apparently he has unequivocally stated that he has no interest in TM and that he considers himself an American...still a nice goal though and I wish him the best of luck in his career.
        about to say the same thing...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
          yup, besides he has already been capped once for the States which disqualify him for TM for most part..!???not sure yet..!!
          i did noticed him giving props to some Iranian football program on Tapesh though..!! perhaps now that he knows his chances of playing for USA is next to zilch...he decided to change nationalities..!
          he had a concussion and had to wear a head guard to play for a while but he seems to be over it and back in good form since his transfer to LA...!! He is a fking bulldog on the offensive end...!! very strong and skillful son of a gun..!!
          i remember once he scored a goal against my team in MLS off of a corner and due to a some altercation he had with a defender the called off the goal and ordered a re kick of the corner kick and he with the same defender in his face, he still power volleyed the next CK again in the back of the net..!!
          i was shocked and speechless watching that from the stands...!!and of course he scored the first two goals against my team in the MLS CUP final within like 10 or so minutes and put the game on ice..!! the fker reminds of Rooney...!!

he is coming this weekend with Beckham to play my team KC Wizards.... i will boo him for you guys..!! jk

Comment

for some reason la and ny games are always exciting...i remember they had one game last year where it ended 5-4

donovan's goal was just like eskandarians...but overall he's not as good as he used to be, he messe up alot of chances too

Comment

This should be in the International forum... He has already been capped for US, nice goal and good luck 2 him
              maa bachehaaye iroonim
              hamishe irooni mimoonim
              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

isnt he eligible to play for iran due to the fifa rule change?

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                  yeh, that what i thought

that was a nice goal

but didnt they make a change just recently?

btween, lately i have watched Chivas games and i was trying to look for Eskandarian, didnt know he was traded

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                    Depends if the match was a friendly or a teamB match. because the rule is:

The FIFA Congress has voted in favor of a change in their national team eligibility rules so that now any player who hasn't played a full international match is able to change nationality regardless of age.
                    A friendly or teamB matches are not considered full internationals but all world cup, regional cups and qualifiers are considered full internationals..

Comment

Forget this faggot. He does not call himself iranian. What a shame!

Comment

we have better guys!

Comment

what a goal!!!

pretty nice!

great game too.

Comment

Working...
                          X