No announcement yet.

Chelsea Agree deal with Shevchenko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he will end up going. Chelsky will just throw more money at milan until they sign him.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Chelsea has ruined Club soccer. I have soo many Chelsea mates who no longer go for the team, this isnt the way soccer should be.
      I dont think Sheva will go there, i can see Zltan going there becasue he is not a loyal player but Sheva definitely is.
      Zltan injured Van Der Vaart in an International friendly just to get Ajax to sell him, he is the kind of player that Chelsea deserves.

That is why i love Arsenal...........All their talent were no bodies who became somebodies under Wenger. That is true soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
        Chelsea has ruined Club soccer. I have soo many Chelsea mates who no longer go for the team, this isnt the way soccer should be.
        I dont think Sheva will go there, i can see Zltan going there becasue he is not a loyal player but Sheva definitely is.
        Zltan injured Van Der Vaart in an International friendly just to get Ajax to sell him, he is the kind of player that Chelsea deserves.

That is why i love Arsenal...........All their talent were no bodies who became somebodies under Wenger. That is true soccer.
        I totally agree with you, i really don't like Arsenal because they beat RM, but i still respect them, and you are right about there players, they were no one, and now they are well known through out the world.

Comment

Working...
        X