• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol OMG that was so bad..We'll still win PAC 10 though

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
      Lol OMG that was so bad..We'll still win PAC 10 though
      trust me... you WON"T beat cal!! Javid baad, Javid best!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        trust me... you WON"T beat cal!! Javid baad, Javid best!
        Bet?

Comment

Bet?
          i will..cal will beat usc this year.

Comment

Bet?
            if you bet! Bobby and I bet 5 bucks 2 years ago at UCSB on a laker game and he never paid me. Next time you see him see if YOU can take it from him!

Now if you don't pay I am gonna ask Leila and honey to open a can of whoopass on you!!! But how bout $10? Whoever loses gives it to either Leila or bobby to give it to the other, k?

P.S. I haven't returned Leila's phone call for a few days, on a second thought, she might open a can of whoopass on me!!
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I bet 80,000 gold that USC will win the PAC 10

Comment

I bet 80,000 gold that USC will win the PAC 10
                deal

Comment

Oklaaaahoooma State For Life....go Pokes!~

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                    Oklaaaahoooma State For Life....go Pokes!~
                    beh hagheh chizayeh nashnideh!!

Comment

deal
                      Care to double the stakes? lol

Comment

Care to double the stakes? lol
                        First of all did you watch your OWN game yesterday?? You guys sucked against a mediocre wazzu team at your own field. Secondly, I still dont think you will beat cal in Berkley (even though anything is possible). Pac-10 games so far have proved home teams are invincible and the bears are PISSED!!

Btw, I know you are relatively new to CF, so you should be informed that Atzen staduim is the most difficult stadium for the visiting team the way it is designed. The niose is amazingly loud and the ducks are amazingly quick!

Comment

How about them Maize and Blue?
                          4-0 baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                            How about them Maize and Blue?
                            4-0 baby!!!
                            congrats!

and I am predicting it is only gonna get better since you entire schedule is a bunch no namers and Big ten teams!

Comment

First of all did you watch your OWN game yesterday?? You guys sucked against a mediocre wazzu team at your own field. Secondly, I still dont think you will beat cal in Berkley (even though anything is possible). Pac-10 games so far have proved home teams are invincible and the bears are PISSED!!

Btw, I know you are relatively new to CF, so you should be informed that Atzen staduim is the most difficult stadium for the visiting team the way it is designed. The niose is amazingly loud and the ducks are amazingly quick!
                              2 years ago Cal was looking good too they made it to second in the rankings at some point and we whooped them in their own ground. Just answer my question, care to double the stakes??

Comment

2 years ago Cal was looking good too they made it to second in the rankings at some point and we whooped them in their own ground. Just answer my question, care to double the stakes??
                                I cant double the stakes cuz I dont ahve that much and Your team this year is not the smae as the one you had 2 years ago

Comment

Working...
                                X