• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok good cause with Stafon's injury Cal's chances went up just a little haha

Comment

omg that is so fkd up how that happened to him

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        Ok good cause with Stafon's injury Cal's chances went up just a little haha
        oh no no no!! You can't BOTH brag about your recruiting classes AND give us excuses. If you recruit the best by the numbers every year then a player here or there should not make a difference. Pick one saam. You can't pick both!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          oh no no no!! You can't BOTH brag about your recruiting classes AND give us excuses. If you recruit the best by the numbers every year then a player here or there should not make a difference. Pick one saam. You can't pick both!
          I'll just brag then hahahaha. 30-3 niggas, where my money at

"dahanetoon serviceh!!" your rep comment

Comment

I officially love Tate Forcier!
            I don't care if we lost. This kid is one a kind. Damesh garm!

Comment

I'll just brag then hahahaha. 30-3 niggas, where my money at

"dahanetoon serviceh!!" your rep comment
              I didnt watch the game as I was at starbucks having coffee and catching up with Leila. But Cal proved that their loss last week wasn't a fluke. They really ARE bad. as I said, if you guys beat Oregon then you wil win the Pac 10 and the bet was for winning the pac 10 not beating cal

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
              I officially love Tate Forcier!
              I don't care if we lost. This kid is one a kind. Damesh garm!
              I wonder how good his brother is who is supposed to be the better Qb!!
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Where is Ommy he owes me all his gold

Comment

Dear Saam,

Please transfer the 80,000 gold pronto!! Your team got spanked worse than a slut in a crappy cinemax movie!

I told my trojan uncle: I just can't see how you guys are gonna beat that "speedy" Oregon at Autzen! I mean anything is possible but you guys should be 10-14 point underdogs

He said: pete carrol doesnt lose in big games

and then out of nowhere his sister (my aunt ) comes out and says:So, I was curious and did some research on the matter. Here goes...The Ducks' high scoring games are mostly a product of big plays on special teams and defense, Pete Carroll will prepare the Trojans' kicking coverage to stop Oregon's return game. If Barkley spends the whole game handing it off to Mcknight, or any of the other nine Trojan runningbacks, the Oregon defense will be unable to capitalize on interceptions, which have helped them win almost all of their games.

so I can't wait to see either one of them!!

Comment

There you go man lol. Sorry I was in SB so didn't see PFDC enjoy it lol..HORRIBLE GAME first time we didn't win PAC 10 since I'm at USC

Comment

Ucf Knights 4 Life

Comment

There you go man lol. Sorry I was in SB so didn't see PFDC enjoy it lol..HORRIBLE GAME first time we didn't win PAC 10 since I'm at USC
                        pas oomadi shahreh ma!!

I was in DP last night, did you and Bobby come to DP too? that was crazy!!

Comment

pas oomadi shahreh ma!!

I was in DP last night, did you and Bobby come to DP too? that was crazy!!
                          Yeaa we were on DP it was really fun

Comment

that ASU interception against USC was the CRAZIEST PLAY I have ever seen in american football!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Comment

2003-2009 RIP USC football

Comment

2003-2009 RIP USC football
                                USC will be back!

Comment

Working...
                                X