Will Ronaldinho bounce back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Ronaldinho bounce back?

Well what do you think will he return to the superb ronaldinho we remember in barcelona now that kaka is gone? or will he just fade away slowly?

probably not back at the level he was at his prime but i think he'll be considered an ELITE player again

Comment

wont happen. nevertheless he'll go down as one the games greatest.

Comment

i hope so hes our only shot
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

since the WC is right around the corner and the spotlight is on him at AC...!!
          i think he will fill the Kaka void just fine and have a great season ...!! Obviously i doubt if he can match his prime like NY said but he could easily manage to become Serie A's top player, next year..!!

Comment

why doesn't he play for brazil recently???

Comment

helluva free kick tonight against chelsea from 28m out, thundered off the crossbar....he also made John Obi Mikel look like a fool with a ridiculous nutmeg in the second half, had some brilliant passes too...he looks pretty good thus far in the pre-season, seeing some flashes of the old ronaldinho for sure, much to my surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                why doesn't he play for brazil recently???
                apparently because of a "big head" and "fat assss"!!

Comment

Perhaps, but people must realize how special he was in his first two years with Barcelona. Very few players in history were ever as good as Ronaldinho was at that period.

But hopefully he bounces back, his late night partying and lack of discipline has really cost him in the past, for the sake of football, I hope he gets back on up! Plus, I like old former Barca players to do well

Comment

hes in a pretty good situation, Milan are certainly a shade of their old selves and if Ronaldinho is eager to regain form nows his chance, I can see him bagging around 15 goals this season in Serie A
                    Go Cows!

Comment

great sig demis just the other night i was wondering who osfp brought in for next season

Comment

He won't return to his form like 3 seasons ago, but he's playing better than he has in a while, I think by the middle of the season, if he is still healthy, we can really see if he still has some magic left in the his feet.
                        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

HE IS BACK LONG LIVE THE SAMBA KING

ronnie please stay outta the clubs & bars

i think all the bars in milan should ban him till the end of the season

plz lay off the booze buddy!
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It all depends on his lifestyle. At Barcelona he was fighting for his life and became a legend, now he is farther than he could have ever dreamed of. He needs to get that fighting spirit back, he is slowly getting it.
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

My jaw dropped when I saw this live!!!
                              Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                              My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X