Mexico is raping USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico is raping USA

4-0 after 80mins, Mexico has been dominating so far, Mexican fans are going apey lol

The commentator is saying after this win its gonna be Mexico's first win after 58 head to heads!

Comment

It's USA B team, who cares.
      USA just totally ran out of stamina, it was ridiculous.

Comment

congrats to mexicans, the most classless football nation ever

they beat the USA 'C' team...NONE of the players on the US team were playing at the Confederations Cup last month, literally zero.

so funny how the mexicans are so desperate to beat the US...oh well, good for them, they deserve a win once in a while

Comment

HAHAHAHA! the commentator just said its their second game scoring 4 goals after their match against that ASIAN squad

Comment

this is truly embarrassing

Comment

This was so stupid.
              I don't understand why the coach didn't bring at least a couple A team players..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                This was so stupid.
                I don't understand why the coach didn't bring at least a couple A team players..
                the gold cup squad was announced during the confeds cup. they couldn't have mixed the two sides because once the confeds cup squad ended the tournament they had to go back to their clubs.

Comment

5-0, congratz to Mexico.

Comment

Watched the whole game...congrats to Mexico.

Mexico was playing with their B team also...but the World Cup Qualifications is what matters.

By the way it's so sad that the game is being played in the United States yet the whole stadium is filled with Mexicans. LOL.

Comment

LOL 5-0 loss on their own field. How embarrassing!
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lmfao...sad game...hahaha

congrats to mexico though. beating the us's 58 game winning streak in concacaf at home

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

HAHAHAHA f*ck USA always hated US football. Good job Meixco!
                          A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            LOL 5-0 loss on their own field. How embarrassing!
                            the stadium was filled with Mexicans

Comment

carlos Vela scored one which as always is a chip like he scored the 3 goals for Arsenal and also set up 2 goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X