Mexico is raping USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    LOL 5-0 loss on their own field. How embarrassing!
    its more embarrassing when u are Iranian and join U.S. navy and also follow U.S. "SOCCER" team

Comment

WOOOOoooWwww

Comment

Mexico have their A-team. Not B-team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
          its more embarrassing when u are Iranian and join U.S. navy and also follow U.S. "SOCCER" team

not even a lie
          A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

lol

Comment

dayyyyyyym..!!!
              when was this ?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                lol
                wow

Comment

i guess they got revenge for all those years of losing. But they still have to win alot more than that to avenge for what US did to them for the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by IPityDaFool View Post
                    the gold cup squad was announced during the confeds cup. they couldn't have mixed the two sides because once the confeds cup squad ended the tournament they had to go back to their clubs.
                    well its like us.. we want to beat those arabs so bad.. u know we would do the same thing if we beat saudi's B,C,D,E,F or even 15 and under with our team melli A-team they are like us so desperate for a taste of victory u know

Comment

It was the US's B team, not C or D team. Mexico had MOST of their first team players. Even still, 5-0 is an embarrassing loss, especially to a team who's been playing like crap lately. The US basically gave up and let Mexico walk all over them.

Btw, I friggin HATE Kenny Cooper, what a REDNECK man
                      ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

I suspect this sexual assualt will repeat itself today at Azteca.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lol i doubt mexico can do this with US main squad

it'll probably end 1-1 or mexico wins 2-1

Comment

Game is same time as Iran game isn't it?

Comment

^should be a very exciting game tonight..!!
                              there was a good amount of luck involved in their deep run into the confed. cup..! so a lot of the confidence they carry into this game will be miss placed..!! i also believe US will probably tie or loose a very close game..!
                              on other hand, the mexican's WCQ campaign will be in heaps of trouble if they drop this game...!! and the yanks are gonna be ultra motivated for revenge and to register their first ever Win in Azteca after the recent spanking of their B team at home.

good game..!! must watch..!! there will be a lot cheap, dirty plays, hacking, fights, drama..!! definitely exciting..!!

i will be pulling for the Yanks...!! i would love it if those dirty mexicans miss the WC..!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                                Game is same time as Iran game isn't it?
                                What are the times and tv listings anyways..??
                                who is iran playing..??

Comment

Working...
                                X