• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah thanks
    never heard that before.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I am willing to pay a 1000 dollars to get that big ass silver logo so I could put it in my office!!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Zlatan asnwer.

I think I'll fit in really well because it's the way I want to play, the way I want to train, the way I want to learn, because this style of football is what I tasted at Ajax. It really suited me and I learned a lot.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

yea, i think he will fit in just fine in barca ...!! his style of play definitely suits the la liga more than any other league..!! otherwise, there was no way that Barca woulda thrown in the whole kitchen sink to acquire his services..!

nevertheless, it all comes down to the overall contributions to the team over the season long..!! will his supersede that of Eto's last season??
          the arguments against it is the fact that he will be facing much tougher competition and defenses in La Liga than he did in Serie A...!! on the other hand his supporting cast is now as good as they get in Barca... !! so its all about finishing the many chances which will be provided to him ...!!
          now is he a better finisher than Eto?? i dont think so..!!
          will his creativity and work in MF make up for that and would his assists make up for the # of goals ...?? remain to be seen..!!

anyways you look at it..!! Inter got a better deal out of this transaction...!!

Comment

Working...
          X