Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO DJ Alborz!!!

Comment

is it just me or did neither side really seem to enthusiastic in chinese taipei v iran thanks alot dj a
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

i saw the highlights, we def. need to step it up if we're going to win it. Haddadi should really be dominating and scoring alot.

Comment

Thanks Guys I've now added the highlights of the PP - Mes game from yesterday.

Super Shojaei and EKBATAN, I agree, We wern't enthusiastic enough and we do need to step it up if we want to win.

Comment

Less than an hour after the end of the game and I've got the Esteghlal vs Sepahan highlights!

Comment

^^^^thanks man
              and put a good name on the files before uploading as u might get mixxed up once u have a lot of videos. eg. pp vs mes u named it 'IPL'.

btw. lol at irib broadcasting. they show the teams lined up from behind. and some1 is talking loudly at the beginning. (in ss highlights)

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                ^^^^thanks man
                and put a good name on the files before uploading as u might get mixxed up once u have a lot of videos. eg. pp vs mes u named it 'IPL'.
                btw. lol at irib broadcasting. they show the teams lined up from behind. and some1 is talking loudly at the beginning. (in ss highlights)
                Haha, you should've seen the first 30 minutes. The camera angle was awful!

I'm gonna be starting a new thread today for highlights for a new 7 days.

Comment

Mr. Alborz for president!

Really good thread man

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Mr. Alborz for president!

Really good thread man
                    haha
                    Thanks man

Comment

Working...
                    X