No announcement yet.

NBA Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 seconds left in a tight game against the Lakers? The King ain't trippin...

Comment

It was ecaxtly 3 years ago this Sunday when Kobe scored 81 and stole the shows (NFL's conference championship sunday). 3 years later and the same sunday its the raptors again!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        It was ecaxtly 3 years ago this Sunday when Kobe scored 81 and stole the shows (NFL's conference championship sunday). 3 years later and the same sunday its the raptors again!
        Sorry buddy but Kobe couldn't get the last second jumper against the raps.

GO RAPS.

Comment

Raptors just beat the best team in the league, What a gameee!!!
          GO RAPTORSSS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
            Sorry buddy but Kobe couldn't get the last second jumper against the raps.
            GO RAPS.
            I am gonna use this game to prove my point from now on: People for years have been saying Kobe needs to go for all around games He had 27 points, 16 rebounds and 9 assists but they lost

When He scored 81 points with only 2 assists the raptors were destroyed.

The point is every player is destructive in a different way so for all the haters: Don't criticize my boy when he goes on a scoring spree. He is most useful that way unlike Lebron and nash

btw, anyone who didnt see this game has no right to call Gasol a great player!! The guy single handedly gave away the game wasting a strong effort by Kobe.

Originally posted by Babak_ A.Karimi View Post
            Raptors just beat the best team in the league, What a gameee!!!
            GO RAPTORSSS!!!
            thanks for your compliment but the lakers at this moment are not as strong as the cavs
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Amazing game tonight against the Lakers. I hope we use the momentum to build a strong run against what are weaker teams, at least on paper.

Just too much determination from the boys tonight coupled with better than average foul shooting. Lakers had us beat in every other department.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

yes raptors!!!!!!!!!

first we beat cavaliers on the first game of the season and now the lakers

feels good

we are now 6th and right behind miami's ass for 5th

Comment

Raptors are a loser team, and have always been a loser franchise. Too bad they'll lose Bosh soon since no legitimate star ever wants to play there.

Just look at how bad Hedo f#cked them by signing for that huge contract and playing like an average NBA player now. That's about the best they'll ever be able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    Raptors are a loser team, and have always been a loser franchise. Too bad they'll lose Bosh soon since no legitimate star ever wants to play there.
                    Just look at how bad Hedo f#cked them by signing for that huge contract and playing like an average NBA player now. That's about the best they'll ever be able to do.
                    Looks like someone took the loss to heart - got your panties in a knot because Kobe wasn't able to bail you guys out last second?

It's not always about being a fan of a winning team. I'll love the Raps even if they finish last in the east.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
                      Looks like someone took the loss to heart - got your panties in a knot because Kobe wasn't able to bail you guys out last second?
                      It's not always about being a fan of a winning team. I'll love the Raps even if they finish last in the east.
                      I'm not a Laker fan, I'm a Warriors fan, a team which may be considered the biggest loser franchise of the past 20 years along with the Clippers.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
                        I know he gives the impression that he is from another world but just to remind you he is just a human being! I know he is a super humanbeing but nonetheless a human and nobody ever hits all their buzzer beaters and was that close or what!!??

personally I don't like it when he has triple double type games. I like it when he just goes for it all and makes the opponents shyt their pants! Ofcourse he should only do that when he is healthy not like right now. Any other player in his shoes would be sitting on the bench now complaining how they REALLY wanna help their team if they could

I'm not a Laker fan, I'm a Warriors fan, a team which may be considered the biggest loser franchise of the past 20 years along with the Clippers.
                        yeah faraz. Listen to him The raptors are warriors and clippers just a few years younger!

Comment

The difference is that the Warriors are in the Bay Area, home to the world's finest weather, and one of the most unbelievable fan bases. Once this cheap skate owner sells the team to Larry Ellison (the world's 4th richest man) as rumored, nothing will be able to stop us. We already have an amazing young nucleus to build around (Ellis, Curry, Randolph, Biedrins, etc.)

Comment

The difference is that the Warriors are in the Bay Area, home to the world's finest weather, and one of the most unbelievable fan bases. Once this cheap skate owner sells the team to Larry Ellison (the world's 4th richest man) as rumored, nothing will be able to stop us. We already have an amazing young nucleus to build around (Ellis, Curry, Randolph, Biedrins, etc.)
                            I like the Warriors. Young team. Surround these cats with a couple of experienced veterans and they'll be explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                              I know he gives the impression that he is from another world but just to remind you he is just a human being! I know he is a super humanbeing but nonetheless a human and nobody ever hits all their buzzer beaters and was that close or what!!??

personally I don't like it when he has triple double type games. I like it when he just goes for it all and makes the opponents shyt their pants! Ofcourse he should only do that when he is healthy not like right now. Any other player in his shoes would be sitting on the bench now complaining how they REALLY wanna help their team if they could

yeah faraz. Listen to him The raptors are warriors and clippers just a few years younger!
                              Honestly - too close for comfort. For a split second, I thought that was it and that we had lost the game.

Friggen guy, playing with a broken index finger and still draining em like the net is 5 feet high. And at the core, Kobe is a champion. He's no Vince Carter. He's a champion.

Comment

PB yadet bashe Lebron Sarvarete
                                Cavs>>>>>>>>>> Lakers

Comment

Working...
                                X