X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    PB yadet bashe Lebron Sarvarete
    Cavs>>>>>>>>>> Lakers
    oh definitely cavs better than lakers. Thats what I have been saying (chcek the previous posts) and ofcourse Lebron is better than a banged up Kobe

gotta give it to Lebron. He is the only player in the league who surpassed Kobe as a player once Kobe go banged up.

as for the lakers, I dont see them winning it all unless Kobe is healthy. Gasol, bynum and odom have proved it time in and again that they disappear on the big stage and Artest has been nowhere near as good as what ariza was last year.
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

DEAR GOD PLEASE BRING DWADE TO CHI TOWN THIS OFF SEASON!!..HE ALREADY OWNS A HOUSE IN CHI TOWN AND HE IS FROM CHI TOWN... LET THE RUMORS BE TRUE THAT HE'LL LAND IN CHICAGO!! PLEASE GOD I LOVE YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. BTW GOD YOU LOOK SUPA FLY TODAY AS ALWAYS!!

Comment

dwade and lebron put on a clinic last night. man, if wade goes to CHI, chicago has a championship well within grasp.

Comment

Lebron>>> Wade
          King James owns you all!

Comment

Warning: Not suitable for work or school environment.

Apparently Mr. Oden has game with the ladies:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...fnQr8n1n9hmRI9

Comment

His line tonight? 26, 7, 3 on 56%Fg without taking any free throws (despite getting hacked repeatedly) or getting any 3's and he simply embarrassed Westbrook all night long, scoring at will and taking over the game in the 4th quarter while Durant needed 15FTA and 19 shots to get 28.

Here's a taste of what he did tonight:

This guy is ****ing all over the league right now and is dominating games in the 4th quarter as a pg. Still overrated? I think not.....

Derrick Rose since December (i.e. when his ankle got healthy again):

23.3 ppg
              6.46 apg
              4.53 rpg

FGM-A
              131/257 - 51%

2 point FG%=over 55% top 5 in the league and closing on the top spot

Comment

Comment

So now we be comparing rose to Durant? come on!

Comment

So now we be comparing rose to Durant? come on!

wtf are u talking about? do u ever read something carefully before extrapolating your own conclusions? I'm talking about Rose-period- and how some clueless people in this thread said that Rose was overrated. Don't worry Queen James is safely entrenched in his make believe kingdom of fairy championships....oh and as Mark Wahlberg would say: "Say hello to your mother for me." (that's an SNL joke by the way, not a personal insult.... had to spell that out for you in case you came to the wrong conclusion again about what I meant to say).

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
                      wtf are u talking about? do u ever read something carefully before extrapolating your own conclusions? I'm talking about Rose-period- and how some clueless people in this thread said that Rose was overrated. Don't worry Queen James is safely entrenched in his make believe kingdom of fairy championships....oh and as Mark Wahlberg would say: "Say hello to your mother for me." (that's an SNL joke by the way, not a personal insult.... had to spell that out for you in case you came to the wrong conclusion again about what I meant to say).
                      Dont worry Im not easily offended like that. we practice mom jokes alot
                      Anyway Rose is a good NBA PG I give him that nothing less nothing more. And he is far from being in league with players like, LBJ,Kobe, Durant or CP3. Im personally biased towards Durant since he is my fav after LBJ So dont get easily offended

Comment

Rose's face on the dunk v.s. OKC is priceless lol

I think people just give him a hard time because he has alot of fanboys who over-hype him and praise him at all times, he is a stud and is a superstar in the making, hes extremely impressive for a sophomore and should prob make the ASG (lack of quality guards in the East), but if he doesnt, no biggy, he'll definitely be an all-star for years to come
                        Go Cows!

Comment

Dont worry Im not easily offended like that. we practice mom jokes alot
                          Anyway Rose is a good NBA PG I give him that nothing less nothing more. And he is far from being in league with players like, LBJ,Kobe, Durant or CP3. Im personally biased towards Durant since he is my fav after LBJ So dont get easily offended

Comment

FROM THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

What the NBA doesn't want you to know -

In this version of the video I cut out all the crap and cut straight to the fix.

00:00 - Jack Wagner is instructed to "gingerly" place the seven envelopes into the drum. The fourth envelope he holds contains the NY Knicks logo.

00:06 He slams it against the side of the drum, much differently than the way he places the other six envelopes into the drum, visibly bending the corner. He has likely practiced this dozens of times to ensure he can bend the corner on cue when the time comes

00:25 The drum is rotated several times to mix the envelopes. Sterns eyes are intently searching for the Knicks envelope the entire time

00:38 Stern unlocks the drum himself, taking time to look through the drum and try to find the envelope. Before reaching in he takes in a deep breath. He spots it. Luckily the bent corner is sticking straight up in the air when the drum stops, however he sees that another envelope is laid on top of it

00:45 Stern wades through the envelopes of the likes of Sacramento and Golden State, to find the bent envelope on New York. In his head he is surely a nervous wreck, and possibly seems a little shrill by the awkward way he is forced to grab the envelope by the way it is covered. He flips the envelope upsidedown, perhaps to hide the bent corner the best he can from the cameras closeup view

00:48/00:49 Pause the video here. David Stern is clearly looking at the bent corner as he flattens it with his thumb as best he can

00:50 Watch Sterns LEFT HAND very carefully. This is the part you couldnt see in the old Youtube video. Watch him stroke the corner with his index finger repeatedly, over and over, attepting to straighten it out, as he holds the envelope up high for the world to see. The writer I showed this to was SHOCKED when I pointed this out. I had never noticed this until I watched it with him

The rest of the video is history as Debusshere celebrates and holds up the #33 Ewing jersey that we would become so familiar with for the next 15 years

Comment

I don't buy that theory. I don't think the guy slammed the envelope hard enough to put that dent on the corner like that. The more plausible theory is the "frozen envelope" theory, where supposedly he might've had the Knicks envelope frozen so he knew which one to pick out just based on feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                                I don't buy that theory. I don't think the guy slammed the envelope hard enough to put that dent on the corner like that. The more plausible theory is the "frozen envelope" theory, where supposedly he might've had the Knicks envelope frozen so he knew which one to pick out just based on feel.

I saw the clear upfolded dent on the side of the envelope when looking at the video closely...and the way that he so strangely picked out the envelope when opening the bubble was so odd and it seemed like he was looking for one particular envelope. Imagine if Ewing went to Golden State with Run TMC, what that could have meant for the Bay.

Comment

Working...
                                X