No announcement yet.

NBA Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat the hell is going on wit the bulls man??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
      wat the hell is going on wit the bulls man??

Their entire starting lineup is out, they have no chance until Rose and Noah return, otherwise let's hope they get the #1 pick again and get Wall or Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
        Their entire starting lineup is out, they have no chance until Rose and Noah return, otherwise let's hope they get the #1 pick again and get Wall or Turner.
        screw that bro, i rather see them in the playoffs and build that confidence.. i wanna see another crazy playoff series like last year

HE'S BAK NIGAS! SMELL THE ROSE BEETCHEZ

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
          screw that bro, i rather see them in the playoffs and build that confidence.. i wanna see another crazy playoff series like last year
          HE'S BAK NIGAS! SMELL THE ROSE BEETCHEZ

believe me i do too, lets hope they squeeze in!

Comment

Ghormeh OUR BOY IS BACK AND BOY DID WE MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!

27, 8, 7....the Bulls without him are terrible, the true measure of a great player and budding superstar.

Comment

Some Monta Ellis love, very good mix of this season's plays:

Comment

I thought instead of opening a new thread lets just continue here and no need to open up a new thread.

2010/2011 NBA STARTS HERE... LETS GO PEOPLE!!! where you all at?? season is bout to start in 13 days

post latest news, pics, vids etc etc
                (even post ur own pics/vids playing bball if you want)

GO BULLS!!

Comment

raptors = championship

Comment

is there gonna be a fantasy season this year or are there not enough members to make a league..i hope it goes down
                    Go Cows!

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=90081
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                        is there gonna be a fantasy season this year or are there not enough members to make a league..i hope it goes down
                        If we can get a strong group of 10-12 confirmed, active, and interested members who would make the league worth our time, then I'd be down to play again this year.

Comment

bump! agha use the other thread. I ahte these long ass threads it takes forever to locate a post and I dont give a shyt who opens it. Pooya can open that one too!
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            bump! agha use the other thread. I ahte these long ass threads it takes forever to locate a post and I dont give a shyt who opens it. Pooya can open that one too!
                            halla chera davaa daari!!

Comment

Working...
                            X