No announcement yet.

American Football Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masoud, just more or less stick to the Yahoo! pre-rankings and you'll be fine.

Comment

So I couldnt be online for the live draft as it was 2AM my time, anyway here is what I got, My team is made of Mediocrity!!
      1. (9) Tom Brady
      2. (12) Peyton Manning
      3. (29) Roddy White
      4. (32) Anquan Boldin
      5. (49) T.J. Houshmandzadeh
      6. (52) Joseph Addai
      7. (69) Reggie Bush
      8. (72) Owen Daniels
      9. (89) Torry Holt
      10. (92) Stephen Gostkowski
      11. (109) Tennessee
      12. (112) Kyle Orton
      13. (129) Laveranues Coles
      14. (132) Zach Miller
      15. (149) Sammy Morris
      16. (152) Anthony Fasano
      17. (169) Ricky Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        So I couldnt be online for the live draft as it was 2AM my time, anyway here is what I got, My team is made of Mediocrity!!
        1. (9) Tom Brady
        2. (12) Peyton Manning
        3. (29) Roddy White
        4. (32) Anquan Boldin
        5. (49) T.J. Houshmandzadeh
        6. (52) Joseph Addai
        7. (69) Reggie Bush
        8. (72) Owen Daniels
        9. (89) Torry Holt
        10. (92) Stephen Gostkowski
        11. (109) Tennessee
        12. (112) Kyle Orton
        13. (129) Laveranues Coles
        14. (132) Zach Miller
        15. (149) Sammy Morris
        16. (152) Anthony Fasano
        17. (169) Ricky Williams
        If that is actually your team... I promise you that you will win the league. It doesn't matter what the Other guys have. I would pay attention to Reggie Bush... if he doesn't preform good in the first 3 weeks then you should think about a replacement.

I would say Trade Either Payton or Brady + Reggie Bush for a top grade RB and a Mid level QB(Culter).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          If that is actually your team... I promise you that you will win the league. It doesn't matter what the Other guys have. I would pay attention to Reggie Bush... if he doesn't preform good in the first 3 weeks then you should think about a replacement.

I would say Trade Either Payton or Brady + Reggie Bush for a top grade RB and a Mid level QB(Culter).
          I will propose it to the league then, I just dropped Ricky williams for Tim Hightower btw.

Comment

I will propose it to the league then, I just dropped Ricky williams for Tim Hightower btw.
            definitely try to get that trade thru, look for steve slaton or frank gore. i like michael turner but he is facing 6 of the strongest rushing Defenses this yr so i dont think he'll get points. btw hightower is good, who else is left on the waiver list?

edit also make sure u get another QB like The said so that in the bye week you have a QB to play

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

how tha fuk did u get tom brady AND peyton manning

Comment

masoud jan you did really really really good!!

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                  masoud jan you did really really really good!!
                  Thanks man

Comment

The trade deadline is Nov 2009, should I wait for Bush's performance then trade him or just do it now?

Comment

i say wait, u never know if he's gonna start the year gooz or not

Comment

I got this trade offer from another team in the league, what do you think? should I accept it?
                        The other team is offering Santana Moss and leon Washington for my Roddy White and Zach Miller. He also sent this note:
                        You need some RB help badly. Washington will get you rushing yardage and most importantly catches out of the backfield. Sanchez will be doing a lot of passing to his RBs until he establishes some chemistry with his WRs...if that happens. Bush just isnt going to be a factor this year or at all. Im tossing in Moss to offset you giving up White. Moss is a very servicable WR. Really the trade is a 2 for 1. I want White...Miller is a throw away.

Comment

^^^^^^^^Need your thoughts on the offer guys Thanks

Comment

It's not a bad trade offer, and you do need running help (pretty badly). I'm not sure why your first 2 draft picks were both quarterbacks, could've had a decent RB.

Anyway, my problem with the trade is that Santana Moss gets injured so often (and this is coming from a Redskins fan). Malcolm Kelly should take some pressure off of him lined up at WR on the opposite side this year, but it's still a risk.

I would reject the trade, but I'd also scour the waiver wire for a backup RB and drop Ricky Williams lol.

Comment

I got this trade offer from another team in the league, what do you think? should I accept it?
                              The other team is offering Santana Moss and leon Washington for my Roddy White and Zach Miller. He also sent this note:
                              Horrible Trade.

Bush > Roddy white> Washington

Also White will tear it up this season. Their system is a pass based system with Ryan at QB, so he is going to have a lot of catches.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Horrible Trade.
                                Bush > Roddy white> Washington
                                Also White will tear it up this season. Their system is a pass based system with Ryan at QB, so he is going to have a lot of catches.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X