American Football Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post

I would reject the trade, but I'd also scour the waiver wire for a backup RB and drop Ricky Williams lol.
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    I will propose it to the league then, I just dropped Ricky williams for Tim Hightower btw.

Comment

Tom Brady

hell hopefully be gettin u big points
      sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

tom brady's gonna tear that shoulder of his and impregnate another model.

Comment

I'm in 2 leagues this year, and just won both my first week matchups. Masoud, I would have definitely kept White and rejected that trade. The guy is trying to buy very low on White after a poor week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            I'm in 2 leagues this year, and just won both my first week matchups. Masoud, I would have definitely kept White and rejected that trade. The guy is trying to buy very low on White after a poor week 1.
            I already rejected the trade and won my first matchup still Im weak in RB area.

Comment

i need a RB for my week 4 bye weeks. I got Westbrook and Turner with bye weeks then and I'd like to get Felix Jones, Bensesn, Julius Jones, or McFadden, but the waivers for RB blows big time in my league. This is all we have:

Jamaal Charles, KC
              Xavier Omon, Buf
              Kevin Faulk, NE
              Ladell Betts, Was
              Chris Brown, Hou
              Ovie Mughelli
              Tashard Choice, Dal
              Dan Kreider, Ari
              Heath Evans, NO
              what should i do? oh and I have earnest graham and mewelde moore on bench

BTW pharaoh I just picked up randle el in my PPR league

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                i need a RB for my week 4 bye weeks. I got Westbrook and Turner with bye weeks then and I'd like to get Felix Jones, Bensesn, Julius Jones, or McFadden, but the waivers for RB blows big time in my league. This is all we have:

what should i do? oh and I have earnest graham and mewelde moore on bench

BTW pharaoh I just picked up randle el in my PPR league
                Charles or Brown are your best bets, but looks like you're f#cked. How many teams in your league, 14?

Comment

Charles or Brown are your best bets, but looks like you're f#cked. How many teams in your league, 14?
                  close 13, i know, its random, i mean i got some good WR, but this is really fvckin me over. Should I drop graham or moore? I'd like to keep graham only cause I know cadillac williams is very injury prone but on the other hand if willie parker sucks again this week, moore (despite most sources) is actually #2 on the depth chart for pitt. So he could get tons of playin time too.

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Keep Moore. Graham has Ward ahead of him too.

Comment

Keep Moore. Graham has Ward ahead of him too.
                      good point thanks

PFDC 10 Years & Counting

Comment

Whom should I start? Reggie Bush or Tim Hightower?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          Whom should I start? Reggie Bush or Tim Hightower?
                          Neither are a very good play this week, but I'd probably pick Hightower between those two, especially if Pierre Thomas comes back for the Saints this week.

Comment

Pierre Thomas most likely won't play Sunday. I'd probably start Bush. For what it's worth, CBS has him projected for more points this week than Hightower. Arizona rookie Beanie Wells is coming on strong and will be taking a lot of touches away from Hightower soon.

Comment

Pierre Thomas most likely won't play Sunday. I'd probably start Bush. For what it's worth, CBS has him projected for more points this week than Hightower. Arizona rookie Beanie Wells is coming on strong and will be taking a lot of touches away from Hightower soon.
                              Can you give me the link to CBS projected stats? I'd like to have as many sources of point projections since I donno the players well.

Comment

Just dropped Zach Miller for Benjamin Watson, what do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X