No announcement yet.

American Football Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo projects 5 points for both Bush and Hightower this week. Here's how their pundits rank them for Week 2 (most have Hightower ranked higher, so it's basically a toss-up): http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nfl/...oll-09week2-rb

As for Watson and Miller, I'd keep both if possible and drop someone else. What's your current roster look like after all of your add/drops since initially posting it?

Comment

I'd go with watson and hightower too, watson because of Tom Brady who loves going to his TE in the red zone, and the fact that JMARC is still far too raw and inaccurate of a QB, and Hightower because he is the number 1 checkdown guy for Warner, who will use him a lot during a game....Bush is a hit or miss guy every week, and so you just have to be a little lucky with him but Hightower will be a consistent performer...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
        Yahoo projects 5 points for both Bush and Hightower this week. Here's how their pundits rank them for Week 2 (most have Hightower ranked higher, so it's basically a toss-up): http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nfl/...oll-09week2-rb

As for Watson and Miller, I'd keep both if possible and drop someone else. What's your current roster look like after all of your add/drops since initially posting it?
        Peyton Manning
        (Ind - QB)
        Tom Brady
        (NE - QB) P
        Roddy White
        (Atl - WR)
        T.J. Houshmandzadeh
        (Sea - W) P
        Anquan Boldin
        (Ari - WR)
        Joseph Addai
        Ind - RB)
        Tim Hightower
        Benjamin Watson
        Torry Holt
        (Jac - WR)
        Owen Daniels
        (Hou - TE)
        Reggie Bush
        (NO - RB)
        Laveranues Coles
        (Cin - WR)
        Kyle Orton
        Chester Taylor
        Muhsin Muhammad
        (Car - WR)
        Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
        I'd go with watson and hightower too, watson because of Tom Brady who loves going to his TE in the red zone, and the fact that JMARC is still far too raw and inaccurate of a QB, and Hightower because he is the number 1 checkdown guy for Warner, who will use him a lot during a game....Bush is a hit or miss guy every week, and so you just have to be a little lucky with him but Hightower will be a consistent performer...
        Im gonna trade Bush+ Manning/Brady for a good RB and a QB if Bush doesnt step up his game and I think Im gonna start Hightower and Watson this week.

Comment

Masoud, I don't think you can get the CBS projections unless you are in an actual CBS paid league. But CBS has him projected for 13 pts this week. Hightower is projected for 8.

Here is also another decent site that gives weekly rankings for players. But don't put too much stock into this guy, sometimes he's pretty off:

www.mrfantasy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            Masoud, I don't think you can get the CBS projections unless you are in an actual CBS paid league. But CBS has him projected for 13 pts this week. Hightower is projected for 8.
            Here is also another decent site that gives weekly rankings for players. But don't put too much stock into this guy, sometimes he's pretty off:
            www.mrfantasy.com
            Thanks man.

Comment

I would probably drop Muhsin Mohammed and keep both Watson and Miller for now. If you're scared Mohammed will be picked up, then I'd actually keep Miller over Watson. Brady and the Pats like to distribute the ball around and have a ton of weapons, whereas the Raiders only have limited options and will be relying more heavily on Miller.

Comment

I would probably drop Muhsin Mohammed and keep both Watson and Miller for now. If you're scared Mohammed will be picked up, then I'd actually keep Miller over Watson. Brady and the Pats like to distribute the ball around and have a ton of weapons, whereas the Raiders only have limited options and will be relying more heavily on Miller.
                Well Miller is in the waivers for now. btw I adding Jamal lewis for Chester Taylor from the waivers, what do you think?
                Starting Watson over Owen daniels too.

Comment

OK i have seen all the pundits from yahoo to cbs, rotowire and espn. my question: do i start earl bennett (who i just picked up from waivers) or start jerricho cotchery (facing NE D who is pissed of at them) or Randle El (playin against the Rams)?

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                    OK i have seen all the pundits from yahoo to cbs, rotowire and espn. my question: do i start earl bennett (who i just picked up from waivers) or start jerricho cotchery (facing NE D who is pissed of at them) or Randle El (playin against the Rams)?
                    Randle El (Rams are terrible) is choice #1 with Earl Bennett #2 (Cutler will get him the ball every week and look for Jay to have a bounce back game against a Troy Palumalu less Steelers defense that will stop the run and force Cutler to pass the ball)....cotchery will do nothing against NE

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                      Well Miller is in the waivers for now. btw I adding Jamal lewis for Chester Taylor from the waivers, what do you think?
                      Starting Watson over Owen daniels too.
                      good move

Comment

I'm definitely with Ommy on this one, go with Randel El. Earl Bennett is facing the Steelers. Randel El had his best day ever as a Redskin last week against the Giants. He's been getting much better matchups since being moved to the slot (Malcolm Kelly is now the starter opposite Santana Moss).

Masoud - I think picking up Lewis was a good move, but again.. Chester Taylor is worth more than Mushin Muhammad. He's the one that should have been released.

Comment

I would go with Cotchery. He is the #1 WR option on the Jets, and is a much better player and has a higher ranking than both Randle El and Bennett.

I know Washington is playing St.Louis, but still, Santana Moss is the #1 WR on that team and they go to Cooley a lot too.

Sanchez looked good in Week 1 and the NE defense is not what it used to be. I like Cotchery.

Comment

I'd go with Cotchery too. Randle El has 2 or 3 good games a year and puts up donuts in the rest.

Comment

I don't necessarily disagree with Cotchery. On most weeks I'd go with him. I just think in terms of matchups, this week there's more upside for Randel El. One thing is for sure... scratch Earl Bennett off that list.

Comment

I'm definitely with Ommy on this one, go with Randel El. Earl Bennett is facing the Steelers. Randel El had his best day ever as a Redskin last week against the Giants. He's been getting much better matchups since being moved to the slot (Malcolm Kelly is now the starter opposite Santana Moss).
                                Masoud - I think picking up Lewis was a good move, but again.. Chester Taylor is worth more than Mushin Muhammad. He's the one that should have been released.
                                All the transfers I did last night:
                                Sep 19 9:54pm Steve Smith (NYG - WR) Add Free Agents In and Out Burgers! sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 9:54pm Laveranues Coles (Cin - WR) Drop In and Out Burgers! Waivers sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 9:35pm Lawrence Tynes (NYG - K) Add Free Agents In and Out Burgers! sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 9:35pm Benjamin Watson (NE - TE) Drop In and Out Burgers! Waivers sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 9:22pm Todd Heap (Bal - TE) Add Free Agents In and Out Burgers! sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 9:22pm Muhsin Muhammad (Car - WR) Drop In and Out Burgers! Waivers sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 5:54pm Benjamin Watson (NE - TE) Add Free Agents In and Out Burgers! sapphiron1337
                                Sep 19 5:54pm Zach Miller (Oak - TE) Drop In and Out Burgers! Waivers

Comment

Working...
                                X