Reggie Bush
    Todd Heap
    Torry Holt
    Tim Hightower
    Anquan Boldin
    Kyle Orton
    Chester Taylor

Comment

Hey thanks guys for your help, this is the first time i'm doing fantasy, so all your help is really appreciated, I have decided to drop Bennett for Cotchery mostly cause I agree with Babak that AER is good but he does tend to disappoint when you least suspect.

My lineup for the week:

Matt Schaub
      Michael Turner
      Brian Westbrook
      Jerricho Cotchery
      Roddy White
      Dwayne Bowe
      Owen Daniels
      Redskins D/ST
      Rob Bironas

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
        Redskins D/ST
        Wouldn't this constitute blasphemy for a Dallas fan?

Comment

Kurt warner 24-26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is one hell of a QB rating. people who have him on their team must be going wild now!
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
            Wouldn't this constitute blasphemy for a Dallas fan?

hahaha i like the boys but im not like their biggest fan. plus i got to root for the home team, no?

btw i wooped ass this week. next week looks good too, but week 4 is terrible for me. i have westbrook and turner out on byes and i only have Kevin Faulk, Mewelde Moore and Jamaal Charles on bench for RB. There is NOBODY available! F*** i got to figure out what to do

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post

My lineup for the week:

Matt Schaub
              Michael Turner
              Brian Westbrook
              Jerricho Cotchery
              Roddy White
              Dwayne Bowe
              Owen Daniels
              Redskins D/ST
              Rob Bironas

FANTASTIC choices. As a Texans fan, I must say that Schaub played better than any QB that the Texans have ever had (not saying much, but it was still an AMAZING game).

Hope you pulled out the win.
              "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
              Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Should I trade my Tom Brady for Deangelo williams?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  Should I trade my Tom Brady for Deangelo williams?
                  Um... you could get one more player for Brady.

Williams is not bad but Brady's market value is just too high you could bundle housmanzadeh + Brady to get Williams+ Amazing WR.

Can you post the other dude's roster?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Um... you could get one more player for Brady.

Williams is not bad but Brady's market value is just too high you could bundle housmanzadeh + Brady to get Williams+ Amazing WR.

Can you post the other dude's roster?
                    How about Tom Brady for Maurice Drew?

----------------------
                    This is the guy with Deangelo:
                    QB Eli Manning QB Brett Favre WR Lee Evans WR Devery Henderson WR Brandon Marshall RB DeAngelo Williams RB Steve Slaton TE Jeremy Shockey W/R Julius Jones K Kris Brown DEF Pittsburgh--------------------------
                    The guy with Maurice:
                    QB Tony Romo QB Mark Sanchez WR Andre Johnson WR Greg Jennings WR Jerricho Cotchery RB Maurice Jones-Drew RB Fred Jackson TE Antonio Gates W/R Darren Sproles K Nate Kaeding---------------------
                    And this guy has Adrian Peterson:
                    QB Trent Edwards QB Matt Schaub WR Steve Smith WR Calvin Johnson WR Percy Harvin RB Adrian Peterson RB Larry Johnson TE John Carlson W/R Cedric Benson K Jason Elam

Comment

^^^
                      If he is dumb enough to give you Jones Drew + Andre Johnson, take him in a heart beat.

If not Try to get Jerricho Cotchery + Jones Drew for Brady + housemanzadeh.

Houshmanzadeh won't be doing too well this year as he offense he is a part of is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        ^^^
                        If he is dumb enough to give you Jones Drew + Andre Johnson, take him in a heart beat.

If not Try to get Jerricho Cotchery + Jones Drew for Brady + housemanzadeh.

Houshmanzadeh won't be doing too well this year as he offense he is a part of is weak.
                        I proposed Brady+ Houshzade for Drew and Johnson. lets see what will happen.

Comment

I dont think Im gonna get an early pick in the live draft, but I will see what I can do about your fav player

Thanks for the info.
                          I proposed Brady+ Houshzade for Drew and Johnson. lets see what will happen.
                          Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          Well houshmandzadeh right now is a top 5 receiver in the NFL but it remains to be seen how he will be without Carson palmer throwing to him

Lendale white is pretty good but not a top 5 RB. Actually right now as I am typing ESPN is talking about him!

Joseph addai is very good. He won rookie of the year over my fellow bruin maurice jones drew 3 years ago. If you can pick jones drew pick him. He will be the first string RB for the jags and he is an all purpose yard piler!!

Tome brady is getting old. But when healthy, he is one of the best but I am not sure if he is THAT good fantasywise. He just comes through when it counts which is not necessarily going to be good for your fantasy team
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            lol.
                            Anyway the guy has some appetite, he counter-proposed his Tony romo and danny sproles for Peyton :-S

Comment

So I got St. Gostkowski who is facing Ravens current aweful defense, on the other hand I got Lawrence Tynes against kansas, the problem is I cant make up mind which one to go for!

Comment

So I got St. Gostkowski who is facing Ravens current aweful defense, on the other hand I got Lawrence Tynes against kansas, the problem is I cant make up mind which one to go for!
                                Choosing kickers for any given week is a bit of a crapshoot. Who's to say which teams' drives will bog down and force them to settle for field goals and who gets into the end zone.

Personally, I'd go with Tynes.

Comment

Working...
                                X