No announcement yet.

American Football Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Tennessee scoring 0.00 points and Roddy White not playin, I managed to win by 1 point lol . actually I had a good week scoring 127 points with this line-up.

QB Peyton Manning QB Tom Brady WR Roddy White WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh WR Steve Smith RB Joseph Addai RB Glen Coffee TE Owen Daniels W/R Torry Holt K Lawrence Tynes DEF Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
      Choosing kickers for any given week is a bit of a crapshoot. Who's to say which teams' drives will bog down and force them to settle for field goals and who gets into the end zone.

Personally, I'd go with Tynes.
      I went with Tynes too and the 1 point he scored more than St.Gost helped me win the matchup lol.

Comment

HEADLINE: "D.C. Police are "cracking" down on speeders. For the first

offense, they give you two Redskins tickets. (If you get stopped a second

time, they give you two Nationals tickets.)"

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A. The WashingtonRedskins.

Q. What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?

A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q. How do you keep the Redskins out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. Where do you go in D.C. in case of a tornado?

A. To FedEx Field - they never have a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a Redskin with a Super Bowl ring?

A. Senior Citizen

Q. What's the difference between the Redskins and a dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Redskins does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. We may never find out in the 21st century.

Q. What do the Redskins and opossums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
        For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
          HEADLINE: "D.C. Police are "cracking" down on speeders. For the first

offense, they give you two Redskins tickets. (If you get stopped a second

time, they give you two Nationals tickets.)"

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A. The WashingtonRedskins.

Q. What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?

A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q. How do you keep the Redskins out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. Where do you go in D.C. in case of a tornado?

A. To FedEx Field - they never have a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a Redskin with a Super Bowl ring?

A. Senior Citizen

Q. What's the difference between the Redskins and a dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Redskins does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. We may never find out in the 21st century.

Q. What do the Redskins and opossums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.
          just keep in mind most of these can apply to the Cowboys too. Pretty sure every player from their last playoff win (let alone Super Bowl) is retired

Comment

just keep in mind most of these can apply to the Cowboys too. Pretty sure every player from their last playoff win (let alone Super Bowl) is retired
            lol at mkbf2!!!!!

the cowboys did not lose to the lions!
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              lol at mkbf2!!!!!
              the cowboys did not lose to the lions!
              But they were the last team the Rams beat, 16 games ago

Comment

Ok, Im the second in the league now after beating the unbeaten Top spot team. Im sitting now at 4-2

Comment

hahaha yeah i know its jst sad, no matter how much i dislike the skins, i cant watch them being driven to the ground by the idiot that is dan snyder. i cant believe he's going to have sherm lewis sit in the box, while he relays his playcalls to sherman on the ground who will relay it to campbell, the skins will have so many delay of game calls!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

k guys, Tim Hoghtower or Jamal Lewis to start?

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                      hahaha yeah i know its jst sad, no matter how much i dislike the skins, i cant watch them being driven to the ground by the idiot that is dan snyder. i cant believe he's going to have sherm lewis sit in the box, while he relays his playcalls to sherman on the ground who will relay it to campbell, the skins will have so many delay of game calls!
                      It's so sad man . It's not even that difficult... hire a real general manager to make all the football decisions and GTFO of the way. No, he wants to be a stubborn asshole instead.

New theory, Dan Snyder is a Dallas Cowboy spy

Comment

My 49ers are back baby! Former #1 overall pick Alex Smith is finally the starter again, and looks mature and ready to finally play in this league. Add in the league's best tight end Vernon Davis, a top 5 RB in Frank Gore, and rookie superstar WR Michael Crabtree, and things are looking great for us on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                          My 49ers are back baby! Former #1 overall pick Alex Smith is finally the starter again, and looks mature and ready to finally play in this league. Add in the league's best tight end Vernon Davis, a top 5 RB in Frank Gore, and rookie superstar WR Michael Crabtree, and things are looking great for us on offense.
                          My bro is a die-hard 9er fan so I hear about them all the time

The talent is there, its the O-Line that is the question mark to me

Comment

It's so sad man . It's not even that difficult... hire a real general manager to make all the football decisions and GTFO of the way. No, he wants to be a stubborn asshole instead.
                            New theory, Dan Snyder is a Dallas Cowboy spy
                            hahaha they have tough games comin up. in the begining of the season I thought the skins would at least put up a fight, but no one has done anything and the morale is the lowest i've seen in many yrs. of course who can blame them?

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            My bro is a die-hard 9er fan so I hear about them all the time
                            The talent is there, its the O-Line that is the question mark to me
                            True, W/o a good O-line, you can have Montana and you'd still suck real hard. They need to invest in getting good linemen

PFDC 10 Years & Counting

Comment

so, how has brady been treating u?
                              sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

So I was wondering for the last few years what ever happened to my fellow bruin Spencer Havner a 4 year starter at UCLA as an "LB" cuz I always thought he would be a hit in the NFL. I turned on the TV an hour ago and noticed he is playing offense now and is a "TE"!!!!

He scored 2 touchdowns in 5 minutes and is an unknown commodity. PICK HIM QUICKLY IF YOU CAN!!

Btw, hats off to ma boy Maurice drew who leads the NFL in rushing TDS
                                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X