Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Official: Liverpool Agree Deal To Take Xabi Alonso To Real Madrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Alonso must gone already because he didnt play today against Lyn Oslo from Norway.

Liverpool still played great though, N'Gog and Voronin got a goal each. Highlights are available from my highlights thread

Comment

Comment

real madrid is going to be so good. damn, so many great players, i cant wait to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
            real madrid is going to be so good. damn, so many great players, i cant wait to watch.
            many great players like ronaldo, kaka benzema robeen of course everyone wants to watch them in the same team but will they produce nything silverware from it?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              many great players like ronaldo, kaka benzema robeen of course everyone wants to watch them in the same team but will they produce nything silverware from it?
              IMO, I dont think so. Everyone will want to be the hero and no one will pass. Dont count the preseason, just wait until the Champions League and stuff like that. This team is not a passing team.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X