swiss players beaten up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swiss players beaten up

they were beaten up by turkish security people, reserve players and emre was also one of the aggressors.
    two swiss player need to be brought to the hospital and three other were also injured

source?

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

I saw it on german TV right now

Comment

Originally posted by ird28
        they were beaten up by turkish security people, reserve players and emre was also one of the aggressors.
        two swiss player need to be brought to the hospital and three other were also injured
        I noticed right after the final whistle, everybody scaped from the field. thats why then!

Comment

If true then I am glad those animals did not get through.
          Hopefully Turkey will be banned for a few games now. Security people doing this. Shameful, utterly shameful, bloody animals.

Comment

Damn, I love Turkey's team, but this was taking it a bit too far.

Comment

also in the Bahrain-Trinidad game a couple of the Bahraini players were about to beat up the ref when he disallowed that silly goal of Bahrain in Inury time!!! what a joke these people need to calm down and take the loss!!! I bet if it was Iran we would be banned from World Cup but they wont even get a slap in the wrist probably.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

they are huligans...

Comment

AT least they beat the opponents, but We beat our own photograph and spectators.!!!!
                  Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S722VgtlwN8

Comment

Originally posted by Hamsafar
                    AT least they beat the opponents, but We beat our own photograph and spectators.!!!!
                    we?

is lebas shakhsi "we" ?!

but I know what you're saying...

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

let's wait and see it from a credible source before making any judgements
                      sigpic

Comment

The turkish (fan) respond came as the result of a bad treatment against the turkish national team in Switzerland. (The swiss guard disrespected the turkish coach and did not allow him into the field until he undergo and security check, and also they concluded the after game conference before his attendance)

So they decided to treat them the same way they have been treated and worst. Almost 2000 turkish fan went to the airport to welcome the swiss team with (booing and swearing), and doing exactly what swiss did during turkish national anthem so they whistled and swore during the swiss anthem as well.

With turkey not qualifying we have insured better security in WC, but on the other hand, its a shame not having Turkey's beautiful game.

Comment

Originally posted by fsec
                          If true then I am glad those animals did not get through.
                          Hopefully Turkey will be banned for a few games now. Security people doing this. Shameful, utterly shameful, bloody animals.
                          hopefully..

Report: Swiss defender Grichting in hospital after tunnel incident
                          Written by: Stephen Sharp

ISTANBUL, Nov 16 (SW) - Details are still sketchy as to the cause of a melee in the tunnel following Wednesday's match between Turkey and Switzerland, but Swiss defender Stéphane Grichting is reportedly in hospital after being severly injured in the incident.

Turkey defeated Switzerland 4-2 on the night, but the Swiss advanced to the World Cup finals on the away goals rule and after the game, disappointed Turkish supporters hurled objects onto the field, forcing both sides to rush for the tunnel.

It is then that somewhat of a fight broke out between Turkish and Swiss players with both Johann Vogel and Benjamin Huggel picking up knocks and the Swiss goalkeepers coach reportedly receiving a black eye.

More on this story as it develops.
                          Last edited by Fabulous; 11-16-2005, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Turkey should be ashamed of themselves for this action......I think FIFA will suspend them for a while possible from Euro 2008 but if not at least a couple of matches, this was an embarassing move on there part!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I found a video

http://209.245.59.36/Gimme/45739242/...cking-Beni.wmv

the turks started but the swiss were not as neutral and innocent as they pretend to be

Comment

Working...
                              X