M United out of race for Ballack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M United out of race for Ballack

Manchester United is not interested in Ballack anymore. Real Madrid is the only outfit after him

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0600s...name_page.html

He can always go for Nosrati instead

Comment

Well they can dream of getting Gattuso Thats for sure...

But Duscher from Deportivo La Coruna would be a massive buy for them..Such a great player..

I couldnt see why Nekonam couldnt suceed..He is defensivly and offesivly talented + he is a consistent player and young aswell and he could easily improve to be great dont you think.?

I am just brainstorming here

Comment

i dont think ballack thats good to go to real,besides i dont think they need him.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
          i dont think ballack thats good to go to real,besides i dont think they need him.
          The word is Real wants him. Last night Zidane was on TV saying he, along with the rest of the team, are awaiting his arrival.

It seems they want him to replace Zidane once he retires - most likely at the end of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
            Well they can dream of getting Gattuso Thats for sure...
            But Duscher from Deportivo La Coruna would be a massive buy for them..Such a great player..
            There is no way united fans would welcome Duscher... not after he nearly put beckham out of the last world cup! He was a national villain and he must have improved considerably as a player since then, because he was $hit!

This source is weird... welsh national website? why? why not bbc sport or sky sports who broke this story a few days ago?

Comment

Ballack would only move to real madrid anyways
              any other move would not concern him more than that
              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
              X