• Show
Clear All

Best Ex-Yu Football player ever... Robert Prosinecki

i agree, prosinecki was one of the greatest footballers of ex-yugoslavia,

but zvanimir boban was also a god!!
    my vote goes to boban!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

nice.....so karimi like
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        nice.....so karimi like
        hahaha...yeah you are right, karimi is similar to Prosinecki, I love such players this is real football

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          i agree, prosinecki was one of the greatest footballers of ex-yugoslavia,
          but zvanimir boban was also a god!!
          my vote goes to boban!
          Boban was a very good football player, but Prosinecki is

Comment

didnt he play for portsmouth??

Comment

Originally posted by prvaliga View Post
              hahaha...yeah you are right, karimi is similar to Prosinecki, I love such players this is real football
              yeah man me too.

but Prosinecki was quite successfull while a lot of iranians fail with their skill!
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                didnt he play for portsmouth??

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  yeah man me too.
                  but Prosinecki was quite successfull while a lot of iranians fail with their skill!
                  yes Prosinecki was successfull, but he was very unlucky with his injuries in his best years, otherwise he could become a Superstar...

I think Iranian players have a lot of talent, like karimi&Co. but they need more discipline and patience to be successfull...

Comment

wow. Madrid, Barca and Seville! You dont see that often

Comment

Originally posted by prvaliga View Post
                      yes Prosinecki was successfull, but he was very unlucky with his injuries in his best years, otherwise he could become a Superstar...
                      I think Iranian players have a lot of talent, like karimi&Co. but they need more discipline and patience to be successfull...
                      so true mate, so god damn true!
                      discipline and professionalism is what we lack most!

Comment

Great player along with Mijatović!

Comment

karimi + nekounam = prosinecki

seing these vids made me actually think that karimi certainly took inspirtaion from prosinecki.
                          some of those moves reminded me of karimi, or karimi did exactly those moves

Comment

Working...
                          X