Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eto'o scores his first goal for Inter in supercup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eto'o scores his first goal for Inter in supercup.

If Im not mistaken this is the first game he is playing with Inter and he already scored.
    Im following the live score of the game they are trailing 1-2 by lazio.
    I think its almost over.

GRACIAS PEP

http://livescore.com/
    It says game over they lost.
    Alborz Highlights plz

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Comment

i deno y he went to italy, there gonna call him monkey even when he scores
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^
          spain is worse mate.
          nice goal it was he scored.
          I wish him all the best.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            i deno y he went to italy, there gonna call him monkey even when he scores
            Dont worry I dont think its because he is black, Europeans used to call Kahn monkey too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              Dont worry I dont think its because he is black, Europeans used to call Kahn monkey too lol.
              worse thing happened to espanyol's black keeper earlier in the season they threw bananas on the field, now thats disgusting!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                worse thing happened to espanyol's black keeper earlier in the season they threw bananas on the field, now thats disgusting!
                Again thats what they did to Oliver Kahn whenever he went outside Germany to play in CL, Kahn later said it gave him much more motivation.

Comment

http://livescore.com/
                  It says game over they lost.
                  Alborz Highlights plz
                  haha
                  Done! with Italian commentary instead of the Arabic version - new highlights thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Again thats what they did to Oliver Kahn whenever he went outside Germany to play in CL, Kahn later said it gave him much more motivation.
                    he has a strong character and mental strengths.
                    wasnt it him that brought bayern the UCL in penalties even when bayern was behind in penalties against valencia.
                    but this espanyol keeper and etoo looked really bad/frustrated when they were abused racially in spain
                    you get a worse feeling perhaps if you're black rather than white!

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                    haha
                    Done! with Italian commentary instead of the Arabic version - new highlights thread.
                    +1 Rep.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

he has a strong character and mental strengths.
                      wasnt it him that brought bayern the UCL in penalties even when bayern was behind in penalties against valencia.
                      but this espanyol keeper and etoo looked really bad/frustrated when they were abused racially in spain
                      you get a worse feeling perhaps if you're black rather than white!

yea, ofcourse its worse when what they are doing to you has roots in history and violent background.

Comment

thats hilarious, he shuda ate them lol
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

+1 Rep.
                          thx man

Comment

that was a good finish..!! the set up was even better..!!
                            that donatelli dude is a bad asss..!! i like the dudes hard nose style of play he is like clearance Seedorf of AC except younger and stronger..!!

Comment

wow nice goal

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                              X