Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argentine Football League season could be canceled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentine Football League season could be canceled.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8186049.stm

Most of the teams have big depts so the season is postponed and could be canceled, this is a great opportunity for the IPL team owners, they should lay off all the 3th or 4th ranked brazilian players and bring on 2th ranked argentine players instead ( all they 1th ranked players are already in Europe), since their teams are almost bankcrupt they will sell those players at very low price and since those players need money they will go play in IPL and iranian football will improve and iranian players will be more talented in contact with 2th rank argentine players rather than those 3th or 4th rank brazilian players. Argentine League is very competitive its among the top10 in the world.

BTW i feel sorry for the argentines, since their economy is in crisis the only escape they had was football and they will maybe lose it, no Boca Junior no River Plate.

nooooo!! i love argentine soccer!! boca/river is one of the best derbies in the world. Every game I watch is so exciting. Hopefully they can get things worked out.

Comment

loooool "2th"

Comment

yea man their 2th players are far better than our 1th..!!

fking economy..!! no one is safe anymore..! now its clear to me why claudio Lopez decided to remain at KC wizards even after they dropped the designated player tag from him and cut his pay to less than 70k a year.. or so..!!
        i agree Argentine league is bad asss..!! they got some really rowdy fans which make for great rivalries in their league..!!
        River vs Boca games are always a blast..!! literally..!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
          nooooo!! i love argentine soccer!! boca/river is one of the best derbies in the world. Every game I watch is so exciting. Hopefully they can get things worked out.
          it is THE best derby in the world. no comparisons no equivalents.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
            loooool "2th"
            Yes their 2th ranked players, all their 1st ranked players are in Europe, all those who play in Argentine League can't make to Europe but still they have one of the most exiting Leagues in the world, most players in IPL can't even make it in the Argentine league, just look at the brazilians players in IPL they are not good enough for the Brazilian first division, if the star players of the Argentine league came and play in IPL they will own IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
              Yes their 2th ranked players, all their 1st ranked players are in Europe, all those who play in Argentine League can't make to Europe but still they have one of the most exiting Leagues in the world, most players in IPL can't even make it in the Argentine league, just look at the brazilians players in IPL they are not good enough for the Brazilian first division, if the star players of the Argentine league came and play in IPL they will own IPL.
              2nd
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                2nd
                hahahahaha this is so funny.
                reminds of the average IQ Thread......
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                X