The Serie A thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Serie A thread

Who wil win serie A this year? who made the best tranfers so far? who's gonna get relageted to Seria B, and how about italian teams in Europe? table predictions, italian national team, Coppa Italia? stuff like that can be discussed here

Forza Rossoneri!
    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

hard to tell until a few weeks pass BUT my team JUVENTUS is looking solid!

Comment

Nerazzuri will win it again

Comment

nah bro i think juve will get it this yr, roma will do really well too

i hope milan can do something but i c them finishing at best 3rd and worst 7th they can make it outta group stage of CL if their group is easy if not theyll be out the first round that they play a tough team.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

this is juve's season.

Comment

juve and inter fack off, rossoneri. Well i defiently think that we can look into a exicting season. 1. Can Roma bounce back from a awful season? 2. Can Rossoneri come back after a bad season 2. Wil inter proceed to the 1/4 finals CL in this season?
            A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              nah bro i think juve will get it this yr, roma will do really well too
              i hope milan can do something but i c them finishing at best 3rd and worst 7th they can make it outta group stage of CL if their group is easy if not theyll be out the first round that they play a tough team.

yea man whats up with milan? they're not buying any good players and they're stuck on old timers. where's borriello?

Comment

^^ no but they have bought 3 good players: Silva - he is gonna be the brazilian maldini

Gooch - american defender, i am impressed with this guy can play on the highest level

huntelaar - just wait and see. A born goal scorer

Flavio Roma - haven't heard much about him, but he should be a backup for Abbiati

There is also rumors about Silvesti and fabregas.

Silvesti i guess its close, but he is injured and out for 3-4 weeks :S he is a very good young italian player, defiently a player that we can use

fabregas: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...sc-fabregas-on

OOH GOD IF ITS TRUE. But its not 1 april yet

Comment

Inter has the best 11 for sure.

They have La liga top scorer in Eto and Milito whit 24 goals.

Best goalkepper in Cesar.

Best Right back in the world. Maicon

Best Deffensive midfeld in Cambiaso, Zanetti, Thiago motta.

They have jockers suchs as Quersma, Ballotelli and Manchini.

And if Snejder comes you have a team thats dangerous in champion leuge.

............................Cesar................. ...................
                  ...Maicon.......Lucio............Samuel.........Za nneti........
                  ..........................Cambiaso................ ................
                  ............Motta........................Muntari.. .....
                  ..........................Snejder................. .......
                  ................Eto...................Milito...... ......

Comment

im an inter fan but i think juve will win it this year

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

juve-diego is going to run riot in serie A.
                      inter will still be tough to take down.
                      milan-too slow, too old.
                      roma-could have a good season, toss up in my season.

diego and eto only major transfers to serie A. its going to be a dull season for all the teams imo. Not enough world class talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
                        Inter has the best 11 for sure.

They have La liga top scorer in Eto and Milito whit 24 goals.

Best goalkepper in Cesar.

Best Right back in the world. Maicon

Best Deffensive midfeld in Cambiaso, Zanetti, Thiago motta.

They have jockers suchs as Quersma, Ballotelli and Manchini.

And if Snejder comes you have a team thats dangerous in champion leuge.

............................Cesar................. ...................
                        ...Maicon.......Lucio............Samuel.........Za nneti........
                        ..........................Cambiaso................ ................
                        ............Motta........................Muntari.......
                        ..........................Snejder................. .......
                        ................Eto...................Milito...... ......

WEAK LINK

the reason Inter suck in europe = their awful midfield, no creativity anywhere

Comment

scudetto will be in the hands of it's rightfull owner Juventus.

Comment

either inter or juventus, my bet being on juventus...
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

why juventus? only diego is good for juventus, it looks more like its gonna between Inter and Milan. Just wait and see til the first september, im pretty sure that we get: silvestri or Van der vaart, and roma just sold aqualani + they haven't bought anything yet

Comment

Working...
                              X