Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Fighter 10: Heavyweights (Including Kimbo Slice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Fighter 10: Heavyweights (Including Kimbo Slice)

Pretty sick preview for it

can't wait.

Comment

Finally heavyweights! Can't wait

Comment

Man i cant wait for this. Its gonna be awesome.

I hate the Kimbo hype but it will be good to get to know the guy rather than the hype. Might be lots of true MMA fans will actually like him.

Only time will tell.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken he got beat up by Drake & Josh.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...FYkB_TXSibGu2Q
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

WTF??? Kimbo slice???

he got owned by that pink hair guy who worked at the slushy stand....why is he still taken seriously??

Comment

^c'mon you can't be serious. kimbo slice was going after him and seth was scared shitless but kimbo slice got unlucky slipping which always happens to be a TKO. Yes he lost that fair and square but it was all his fault since he went all crazy from second 1 underestimating his opponent. plus he's only had 3 fights. im sure he's learned from that and improved.

Comment

Kimbo's not a good fighter but he is surely a great entertainer and he is funny.
                He kinda reminds me of Bobb Sapp, I always like him although he was not the greatest fighter
                + i see kimbo everyday on realitykings so i got quite used to him lol^^

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  ^c'mon you can't be serious. kimbo slice was going after him and seth was scared shitless but kimbo slice got unlucky slipping which always happens to be a TKO. Yes he lost that fair and square but it was all his fault since he went all crazy from second 1 underestimating his opponent. plus he's only had 3 fights. im sure he's learned from that and improved.

dude u just explained how a fight goes....thats how it is, its real in the field, no excuses

kimbo is wack, im not impressed by a few fights he had on internet just cuz they were big. He has good aim with his punches, thats how he used to knock out other people that werent pro fighters. Put him up against pros and he's toast, just like with this inexperienced kid.

Comment

Finally my man kimbo Slice!

Comment

i could probably knockout slice,

with a piece of brick
                      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Kimbo is a bum.

Lesner would crush every inch of kimbo's soul in a fight.

Comment

^ Kimbo slice is a 10x better fighter than Lesner. Lesner just has power.

Comment

Kimbo Interview...

Dana White Interview

Jackson Interview

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                              ^ Kimbo slice is a 10x better fighter than Lesner. Lesner just has power.
                              I hate Lesnar, but he would crush Kimbo. I mean totally destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                              X