Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francesco Totti vs. Alex Delpiero- who is a bigger legend ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no totti no party

Comment

Del Piero is a Champions League winner which is one up on Totti, he has the edge if you ask me
      Go Cows!

Comment

i hate totti cuz of the denmark spit. but kinda like him for the tribute to iran.

del piero.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I admit I'd have to look up the exact definition of "legned" to call this one. But, nonetheless, from a technical point of view, I believe Totti is head and shoulders above Ale just because he is a much more complete player, simply a better player (this coming from a Juventino and a great Ale fan). BUT, from the personality point of view, Totti has always had issued, while Ale, for me, is the ultimate example of professionalism and personlity in football. They both have give a lot to the italian football and their respective clubs. Too bad Totti (again going back to his personality), pulled away from national team too soon when he could have still given a lot more. So, I am not sure which one I would call a legend. I guess for their respective clubs, they both will go down as one. But, at a global level, I doubt any of them would qualify. Maldini is definitely one. So is Baggio.

Comment

Del Piero has simply won more trophies and most importantly a champions league.

Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
              no totti no party

i have that jacket that totti is wearing
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

judging by their wives I'd say TOTTI:

Totti

Del Piero

Comment

Working...
                X