Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win champions league this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who will win champions league this season?

so far I would go with:
    1. Barcelona
    2. Chelsea
    3. Inter
    4. Arsenal
    5. Bayern.

In that order.
    Barca obviously favourites again but Its going to be difficult to win it consecutively. Chelsea and Inter I know are very very hungary.

GRACIAS PEP

Barca ... Arsenal ( hopefully ) ... Chelsea

In that order
    sigpic

Comment

Chelsea

Comment

if rubin kazan can get out of group f, theres no stopping them.

u heard it here first.

Comment

Bayern for sure

Comment

stupid thread...too early to tell

Comment

Inter,Barca,Real,Arsenal,Chelsea are mine favorites! and to hell with Rubin Kazan!
              A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                stupid thread...too early to tell
                you want to wait till we all know which 2 teams are in the final then you can make your guess!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  you want to wait till we all know which 2 teams are in the final then you can make your guess!

come on, let the transfer window close, a few team suffer injuries, African players go to the nations cup and get injuried. I will be able to tell you in a month

ps. Rubin Kazan are based in city of Kazan, located above Kazakhstan, almost in centre of Russia, gotta feel bad for Inter n Barca ..that's gonna be a long-boring trip to a very cold area. oo wait they just beat Spartak Moskova 3-0 away

Comment

Chelseaaaa

Comment

Chelsea and Inter are big favourites in my book. JUVE could have been well in it if they had bought a couple more decent players (at least some fullbacks - well, they are still working on Grosso, so I am keeping my fingers crossed). But, I still think the squad is not deep enough, and their focus will probably be the Scudetto this season, to break the streak of Inter. Communque Forza Juve per sempre.

Comment

funny how nobody mentions real madrid they have spent almost half billion dollars yet they arent favourites
                        but i think we should wait and see how they do earlier in the league and groups stages of CL .

I feel Inter will flop though again.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          funny how nobody mentions real madrid they have spent almost half billion dollars yet they arent favourites
                          but i think we should wait and see how they do earlier in the league and groups stages of CL .

I feel Inter will flop though again.
                          money isnt magic dude... reals squad is as strong as barcas... but barca has been playing with same players for like 5 years so they have a huge advantage. plus, they have messi. so it would be embarrassing for barca not to do better than a new real madrid side this year.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                            Chelseaaaa
                            ALL THE WAY!

Comment

CHELSEA

Comment

Working...
                              X