Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win champions league this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juve 4 sure
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

barca

my semi guesses: barca, real, chelsea, arsenal

chelsea will probably do their typical jew tactics against the good teams and make it to the semi's

Comment

i know best.

Ok, it'll be the same teams as usual but this time im gonna take out:
        AC Milan (too old & slow, i love them but thats the troth).
        Liverpool (only 3 good players).
        Manc U (no english refs here if you know what i mean).

What we are left with are:
        1-Real Medrid. *
        2-Barca.
        3-Chelsea. *
        4-Arsenal.
        5-Inter.
        6-Juve.
        7-Bayern.

On the day these teams can beat anyone, but i have to go with Real vs Chelsea final unless they meet before that.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          money isnt magic dude... reals squad is as strong as barcas... but barca has been playing with same players for like 5 years so they have a huge advantage. plus, they have messi. so it would be embarrassing for barca not to do better than a new real madrid side this year.
          it doesnt make any difference because perez's project was to get the best players possible and win the CL which is in Bernabeu,, now if madrid cant do that then they have failed and all that money is wasted.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
            Ok, it'll be the same teams as usual but this time im gonna take out:
            AC Milan (too old & slow, i love them but thats the troth).
            Liverpool (only 3 good players).
            Manc U (no english refs here if you know what i mean).

What we are left with are:
            1-Real Medrid. *
            2-Barca.
            3-Chelsea. *
            4-Arsenal.
            5-Inter.
            6-Juve.
            7-Bayern.

On the day these teams can beat anyone, but i have to go with Real vs Chelsea final unless they meet before that.
            4 ...everyone has forgotten about Auqilani. he will be able to play in a month, do I have to mention how he owned RM 2 years ago ?

Comment

sorry man but liverpool have no chance at CL.
              This is going to be liverpool's worst season

i highly doubt any team other than Chelsea-Inter-Arsenal will win it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                it doesnt make any difference because perez's project was to get the best players possible and win the CL which is in Bernabeu,, now if madrid cant do that then they have failed and all that money is wasted.
                LOL. as if its that easy. it will be embarrassing for barca if real madrid do better in liga or champs league under the current circumstances. pressures on barca to defend their titles.

Comment

sorry man but liverpool have no chance at CL.
                  This is going to be liverpool's worst season

i highly doubt any team other than Chelsea-Inter-Arsenal will win it.
                  I am glad people are writing Liverpool off in every single competition:
                  but the fact is we have way too many injuries.
                  our best CB Agger is injuried, the freekick master Aurelio is injuried, and Aquilani is injuried. with them back we will be very solid. the fact is last season this time, we were playing much worse and getting fortunate in last minute.
                  example vs. Boro, Carragher deflected goal (88), Gerrard screamer (95). or beat a poor Sudnerland side with a last minute Torres strike. drew Stoke.

but this season we have not had that fortune yet. We finished last season on a high, but we have conceded 7 goals this season, ALL FROM SET PIECES. we were eliminated from CL last season because of Set pieces. once we figure out the problem and address it we will be a better side.

Reina: is definitely worldclass, has been our best player this season after Johnson.

Johnson: 2 goals and 3 assists for a RB in 4 games, do I need to explain more

Carragher: old and sloppy, has lost to headers led to goals by opposition. I respect him and his passion, but he should be used as a sub

Skrtel: monster, has been injuried since his incident with Carragher in week 1

Agger: awesome CB, scores alot of goals, amazing distribution. but injuried too often, was suppsoed to be back in 1 week, now heard he wants to have a back surgery to get rid of his injury for ever, so back in 6 weeks

Aurelio: very technical, not as fast and aggressive as Evra and Cole. his long passes are as good as Xabi's, scores a lot of freekicks, will be back in 2 weeks:

Insua: decent for a 20 year old, Maradona said he has a special eye on him for WC.

Mascherano: top 3 CDM in the world. is struggling since Xabi is not there now, so he has more responsibilities. awesome defensively, not too good attackingwise, but he is a DM after all

Aquilani: has a killer pass, I can't wait for him to get fit, from what I have seen, he is the player we are needing now, some one to carry the ball from middle to the oppositions half and then make the killer pass to either G-force or Torres. will be fit for Chelsea game on Oct 4th I heard.

Lucas: inconsistent, some days brilliant, some days pants, shouldn't start, but a decent back up, only 22. can only get better. This week he filled Xabi's role in getting a player sent off

Kuyt: very under-rated. league's second best right winger last season with 12 goals and 10 assists. works his sucks off. He is Liverpool's Tevez.

Gerrard: do I need to explain? has been off-form lately especially in the game against Villa, oppositions make 2 people man-mark him. hopefully he regains his top form. still managed 2 goals and 3 assists this year.

Riera: pushing Silva outta Spain's squad. scores for Spain everytime he plays. a decent squad player.

Benayoun: under-rated again. one of the most intelligent players at the moment. very technical but small physique and not too fast. very good finishing. very good squad player again.

Torres: 80 games, 53 goals for Liverpool. this season, he is not playing at his best yet, still managed 3 goals and 2 assists. This week he played very veyr good. was unlucky. needs to be a bit more SELFISH. best CF in the world ?

Babel: wasted talent. very inconsistent. flops against small teams, good in big games.and another day he makes Cole, Ramos, and Evra look like fools.
                  weak is bench, another striker would be good as Voronin is not good enough. 4th choise CB the Greek guy looks good, obviously he is no Sami Hyypia (my fav Liverpool player).

it was too long. but I think we should judge Liverpool when they are having all their first players fit. I see how everyone is going about Chelsea. I admit they have done very well so far. Drogba is back to his best, so is Ballack and Essien. but look at their fixtures:
                  Hull
                  Sunderland--> lost and outplayed by Stoke
                  Fulham--> half of their team is injured, lost to Villa today
                  Burnely--> good at home, poor away form.

I think they might be tested against Stoke away. Stoke plays good at their own stadium ,but Chelsea's problems begin once Drogba, Mikel, Essien and Kalou go to the African cup in January for a month.

and here is the last note ....Xabi

Aquilani

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    I am glad people are writing Liverpool off in every single competition:
                    but the fact is we have way too many injuries.
                    our best CB Agger is injuried, the freekick master Aurelio is injuried, and Aquilani is injuried. with them back we will be very solid. the fact is last season this time, we were playing much worse and getting fortunate in last minute.
                    example vs. Boro, Carragher deflected goal (88), Gerrard screamer (95). or beat a poor Sudnerland side with a last minute Torres strike. drew Stoke.

but this season we have not had that fortune yet. We finished last season on a high, but we have conceded 7 goals this season, ALL FROM SET PIECES. we were eliminated from CL last season because of Set pieces. once we figure out the problem and address it we will be a better side.

Reina: is definitely worldclass, has been our best player this season after Johnson.

Johnson: 2 goals and 3 assists for a RB in 4 games, do I need to explain more

Carragher: old and sloppy, has lost to headers led to goals by opposition. I respect him and his passion, but he should be used as a sub

Skrtel: monster, has been injuried since his incident with Carragher in week 1

Agger: awesome CB, scores alot of goals, amazing distribution. but injuried too often, was suppsoed to be back in 1 week, now heard he wants to have a back surgery to get rid of his injury for ever, so back in 6 weeks

Aurelio: very technical, not as fast and aggressive as Evra and Cole. his long passes are as good as Xabi's, scores a lot of freekicks, will be back in 2 weeks:

Insua: decent for a 20 year old, Maradona said he has a special eye on him for WC.

Mascherano: top 3 CDM in the world. is struggling since Xabi is not there now, so he has more responsibilities. awesome defensively, not too good attackingwise, but he is a DM after all

Aquilani: has a killer pass, I can't wait for him to get fit, from what I have seen, he is the player we are needing now, some one to carry the ball from middle to the oppositions half and then make the killer pass to either G-force or Torres. will be fit for Chelsea game on Oct 4th I heard.

Lucas: inconsistent, some days brilliant, some days pants, shouldn't start, but a decent back up, only 22. can only get better. This week he filled Xabi's role in getting a player sent off

Kuyt: very under-rated. league's second best right winger last season with 12 goals and 10 assists. works his sucks off. He is Liverpool's Tevez.

Gerrard: do I need to explain? has been off-form lately especially in the game against Villa, oppositions make 2 people man-mark him. hopefully he regains his top form. still managed 2 goals and 3 assists this year.

Riera: pushing Silva outta Spain's squad. scores for Spain everytime he plays. a decent squad player.

Benayoun: under-rated again. one of the most intelligent players at the moment. very technical but small physique and not too fast. very good finishing. very good squad player again.

Torres: 80 games, 53 goals for Liverpool. this season, he is not playing at his best yet, still managed 3 goals and 2 assists. This week he played very veyr good. was unlucky. needs to be a bit more SELFISH. best CF in the world ?

Babel: wasted talent. very inconsistent. flops against small teams, good in big games.and another day he makes Cole, Ramos, and Evra look like fools.
                    weak is bench, another striker would be good as Voronin is not good enough. 4th choise CB the Greek guy looks good, obviously he is no Sami Hyypia (my fav Liverpool player).

it was too long. but I think we should judge Liverpool when they are having all their first players fit. I see how everyone is going about Chelsea. I admit they have done very well so far. Drogba is back to his best, so is Ballack and Essien. but look at their fixtures:
                    Hull
                    Sunderland--> lost and outplayed by Stoke
                    Fulham--> half of their team is injured, lost to Villa today
                    Burnely--> good at home, poor away form.

I think they might be tested against Stoke away. Stoke plays good at their own stadium ,but Chelsea's problems begin once Drogba, Mikel, Essien and Kalou go to the African cup in January for a month.

and here is the last note ....Xabi

Aquilani

You reallly are a die heart liverpool fan But I think Chelsea will win it.

Comment

Barcelona or Chelsea

Comment

dont try hard man. liverpool have to chance in both the league and CL.
                        league will be eighter chelsea or arsenal.

i actually predicted before the season that it will be liverpool that drop to lower than 4th behind man city or tottenham

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Real Madrid,

They might struggle a little to get out of the group but by the time they do they would have played enough for the team to get a chance to gel together

Comment

real madrid or liverpool. u heard it here first

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

dont try hard man. liverpool have to chance in both the league and CL.
                              league will be eighter chelsea or arsenal.

i actually predicted before the season that it will be liverpool that drop to lower than 4th behind man city or tottenham
                              haha...okay sir
                              but United's stats in first 5 games last year

2-2-1...7 points

too early to judge, that's my point

Comment

Chelsea and Barca cause they dont lose any Player and know each other very well. Barca with addition of Zlatan is very strong in offense.

Than Bayern now with Robben and Ribery staying is very strong, too. They have a defense problem but Demichelis will be back soon.

Real is not a Team know. We have to wait. Inter seems strong after beating AC 4:0.

Comment

Working...
                                X