Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    maybe mirzapour went on holiday to singapore
    what i cannot understand is why this guy has 100 percent rep from his sales even thou he is selling a fake
    and decided to take his jersey with him so that he can give it to some singi dude to auction it on line..!! PROOF IS IN THE EYE..!! LOOK at the pics..!! of course you couldnt see much if you hadnt seen the authentic version so you tell the difference rightaway..!! you probably comparing it to your other Ebay purchased jersey and say it looks just likeit so it must be authentic..
    and look at the details on the feedback of the guy with 100 sales and see what has sold a hundred times..? my guess is that its mostly $5-10 items like jooraab, phone chargers or usb cables...etc..!! or even more likely a bunch of similar fake iran and other jerseys for well below their average retail price, kinda like your last jersey..!!
    Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    for the latest iran kits on sale go to: http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/iran-shirt.html
    NOW the puma white wc06 jersey on this site is the REAL thing..!!! and $9.99 is a hell a deal..!!
    but guess what ....oops its sold out ...!! (classic bait and switch)
    you know for how long has it been sold out, yet left on that site...!!? i am sure for more than 2-3 years now..!
    but guess what
    you can buy their retro 78 jersey (which is simple v neck tee shirt with
    I R A N across the chest..! for only $30
    still that is cooler shirt and somewhat worth more the price( i could have that made up for less than $10) than your old ebay jerseys..!!

i cant believe i have to teach these sorta things to an IRANIAN kid..!! common boy, we are the originators of internet scams and you embarrassing the whole race..!! jk

Comment

I asked the guy if he has proof and he said he bought it from a reputable dealer but he has no proof. At least I wish he had a receipt from the so called "reputable" dealer!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

You guys be the judge....

Comment

^zomg seems the ref is LOL'in at mirzakoor!
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            and decided to take his jersey with him so that he can give it to some singi dude to auction it on line..!! PROOF IS IN THE EYE..!! LOOK at the pics..!! of course you couldnt see much if you hadnt seen the authentic version so you tell the difference rightaway..!! you probably comparing it to your other Ebay purchased jersey and say it looks just likeit so it must be authentic..
            and look at the details on the feedback of the guy with 100 sales and see what has sold a hundred times..? my guess is that its mostly $5-10 items like jooraab, phone chargers or usb cables...etc..!! or even more likely a bunch of similar fake iran and other jerseys for well below their average retail price, kinda like your last jersey..!!
            NOW the puma white wc06 jersey on this site is the REAL thing..!!! and $9.99 is a hell a deal..!!
            but guess what ....oops its sold out ...!! (classic bait and switch)
            you know for how long has it been sold out, yet left on that site...!!? i am sure for more than 2-3 years now..!
            but guess what
            you can buy their retro 78 jersey (which is simple v neck tee shirt with
            I R A N across the chest..! for only $30
            still that is cooler shirt and somewhat worth more the price( i could have that made up for less than $10) than your old ebay jerseys..!!
            i cant believe i have to teach these sorta things to an IRANIAN kid..!! common boy, we are the originators of internet scams and you embarrassing the whole race..!! jk
            mate those where sarcastic comments LOL of course its a fake, how the hell could ebrhaim mirzpour's team melli jersey which he wore v angola end up in singapore ! LOL i brought an iran puma jersey off ebay for 70 dollars turned out to be real with the WC bade on aswell i love my iran kits, wearing it when i play my mates or at football competitions, makes everyone know iam iranian plus it shows that iranian football is highly regarded as puma makes our kits thats why i love iran jerseys so much.
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
            X