• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone to milan
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      anyone to milan
      haha. i feel sry for u milan fans. ever since the calciopoli, the team has been fvcked up.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        haha. i feel sry for u milan fans. ever since the calciopoli, the team has been fvcked up.
        calpicoli was in 06 we won cl in 07 but since that weve been in trouble, and dont act like barca didnt have their dark days cuz everyteam goes threw it milan will be back very soon
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Really thought Wenger would sign at least another player.
          Looks like playing well at the start of the season was a both good and bad for us.

good cause we are winning and bad cause Wenger obviously feels we have enough cover everywhere.

I like Song but i dont see him as being a player who will playe 50 games at the top level and in that position you need to be at your best week in week out.

Otherwise with Nasri, Walcott and hopefull Rosicky coming back we will have possibly the strongest attacking players in the EPL

Comment

I think arsenal are set for an amazing season

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              calpicoli was in 06 we won cl in 07 but since that weve been in trouble, and dont act like barca didnt have their dark days cuz everyteam goes threw it milan will be back very soon
              yeah but in the league milan hasnt been at their best at all since the calciopoli. juventus got back on track, but it seems as if milan cant regain their old form. i wish ur team the best though, so the derby de madoninna will be more interesting.

and no, i dont think barca have had their dark years recently, except for maybe 2 seasons ago. arsenal though, have fvcked up ever since their undefeated season.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Arsenal should have bought a couple of decent defenders.

I can see them having the same problems as last season when a few of them get injured, they're going to have to rely on people like the 12 year old Kieron Gibbs.

Comment

Working...
                X