Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi .Vs. Bahrain WC 2010 playoffs

which one would u prefer to go through?
    i presonally like bahrain to beat the shit out off saudi but then get hammerd by New zealand

I much rather see bahrain NEVER make it to wc..!! besides there will be little less chance of embarrassment for asia if saudi's were to represent..!!

Comment

New Zealand will make it!

Comment

New Zeland! :d

Comment

New Zealand all the way.

Bahrain will probably just bend over on all fours for their 'Arab brothers' as usual.

Comment

There's a higher likelihood of NZ beating Bahrain thanthe saudis... So I'd go for a bahraini win.

Comment

Saudi Arabia will advance over Bahrain. Then before Saudi play New Zealand, Bahrain will arrange a friendly with New Zealand and will injure all their players. Then Saudi Arabia feels confident about beating New Zealand, but they actually end up losing.

Comment

btw, FSC will show today match live at 3 pm eastern time, 12 pm pacific time, 11:30 pm tehran time.

Comment

Don't be so sure that Bahrain will do Saudi brothers a favor. They want this as much other teams want it. Bahrain were almost so close to WC 2006 and now is the time to take revenge.

Comment

Go New Zealand!
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Some Iranian should go to the match and just hold up a sign reading 'Persian Gulf' the entire time.

Comment

i pray new zealand beat bahrain.

Comment

no one seems to get it right i asked btw saudi and bahrain which one would u prefer to advance to next level(play against) new zealand?

Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
                            no one seems to get it right i asked btw saudi and bahrain which one would u prefer to advance to next level(play against) new zealand?
                            the best case scenario is that the match-fixing by Saudi and Bahrain is exposed by FIFA, disqualifying them both...and leaving New Zealand with a free passage to South Africa by default.

Comment

Bahrain beating Saudi 10-0 then Bahrain losing to the Kiwi's 20-0 would make my day

Comment

Working...
                              X